What's new

Pakistani Politics: Will Establishment send Imran home?

@PaklovesTurkiye @Moonlight

Fantastic analysis by Moeed
Establishment didn't bring Imran. People of Pakistan did.
BC2FB605-5324-4444-A662-655C0EF475A0.jpeg

Establishment didn't bring Imran. People of Pakistan did.View attachment 688091
What he said was Mariyam,s dream was of a child she never had to struggle so she doesnot understand the grim realities of Pakistan
He is ABSOLUTELY right. He is a rare breed in journalist community.

I respect him a lot. Class dude.
He is perhaps one of the few journalists who look at politics through the lens of ideology and history and not personal interests

I don't think that the establishment exists. It's just a loose word for those who have the most material stake in business affairs of the country.

These Youtubers should stop looking for clickbaits.

Even with all the Fcuk ups IK is still the most popular leader in Pakistan and people still have trust in him and expect him to deliver by the next elections Any unconstitutional or Constitutional Intervention to remove him will blow up on the faces of his opponents. As it stands Establishment is in no position to send IK anywhere right now everything PDM/NS is doing is making IK stronger at the cost of Establishment. Those who sent Mian Sanp abroad are in no position to challenge the PM.

Chickens are coming home to roost for the Establishment.

Ground realities are bit different my friend, poor ignorant voters don't care about how honest the leader is or what his stance is when it comes to the thing that really matters,

They will only see that Pakistan is still suffering with a struggling economy, rising inflation and unemployment and won't vote for him again.
Even with all the Fcuk ups IK is still the most popular leader in Pakistan and people still have trust in him and expect him to deliver by the next elections Any unconstitutional or Constitutional Intervention to remove him will blow up on the faces of his opponents. As it stands Establishment is in no position to send IK anywhere right now everything PDM/NS is doing is making IK stronger at the cost of Establishment. Those who sent Mian Sanp abroad are in no position to challenge the PM.

Chickens are coming home to roost for the Establishment.

Even with all the Fcuk ups IK is still the most popular leader in Pakistan and people still have trust in him and expect him to deliver by the next elections
Lol. Expecting a govt to deliver in 5 years is the reason why Pakistan has become a failed state economically. Consecutive govts stole from the national treasury just before elections to get re elected, forcing the next govt into near bankruptcy and back to IMF.

Ground realities are bit different my friend, poor ignorant voters don't care about how honest the leader is or what his stance is when it comes to the thing that really matters,

They will only see that Pakistan is still suffering with a struggling economy, rising inflation and unemployment and won't vote for him again.
Pakistani economy was way better on the ground during previous govt. Yet they destroyed Pakistani treasury in the last two years to get re elected. But they still lost and now this govt is paying their bills.
1E12E3F4-7F17-4471-984E-EA3BA7B4C56C.png

Very good video. Some excellent views on the basics of Pakistani politics.

Good luck explaining that to the voters which is what i said in my first post in this thread.

I strongly believe that Pakistan should follow China's ruling model i.e. One party backed by establishment and beaurucracy which has presence in all provinces of Pakistan, only then we will see a real change.
Lol. Expecting a govt to deliver in 5 years is the reason why Pakistan has become a failed state economically. Consecutive govts stole from the national treasury just before elections to get re elected, forcing the next govt into near bankruptcy and back to IMF.

Pakistani economy was way better on the ground during previous govt. Yet they destroyed Pakistani treasury in the last two years to get re elected. But they still lost and now this govt is paying their bills.
View attachment 688113

Interesting fact I learnt today - his father was the Dr Pirzada famous in Mirpur. Everyone used to go to his father. He was a good doctor and a caring person.

Back
Top Bottom