What's new

Pakistani PM heckled during USIP address

Status
Not open for further replies.
For first part we are already doing that would continue to that in future too.

As for second part. Seminars and playcard won't be much of our concern. If violence declines in Baluchistan like it has then who cares about some stupid seminar or playcards anyways. :)

For the first part: you continue doing what you do..we continue sending them where we send ;)

as for the second part. If that's the case then please dont get worked up simply ignore this thread :)

Indians on this forum don't even know the structure of balochistan lol ... baloch run by tribes which are dependent on 70. out of only 1 who is sitting ABROAD (Mari) talking about this shit lol the reason UN not even USA interested to talk about this where as Jammu & kashmir is disputed territory and kashmirrs freedom movement acknowledge by whole world :lol::lol::lol:

Its been decades dude.. you say the same old story..nd last time I checked the world doesnt give a rat a$$ about this dispute. Heck even your ally for decades USA don't come to your rescue. So please come up with something new :D

For the first part: you continue doing what you do..we continue sending them where we send ;)

as for the second part. If that's the case then please dont get worked up simply ignore this thread :)

First part is already in practice. Don't beg for it.

As for second part. That is indeed the case. that is why my first in your response was about your so called integral part and not Baluchistan. ;)

First part is already in practice. Don't beg for it.

As for second part. That is indeed the case. that is why my first in your response was about your so called integral part and not Baluchistan. ;)

Its called poking to send some more prey..not begging. begging is what you do at UN ;)

Second part.... your response is on a thread involving your so called dead movement..which kept you waiting to read Indian members' post. I see whats the case .. the more you deny , the deeper you are interested :)

Its called poking to send some more prey..not begging. begging is what you do at UN ;)

Second part.... your response is on a thread involving your so called dead movement..which kept you waiting to read Indian members' post. I see whats the case .. the more you deny , the deeper you are interested :)

The begging is what Indian government does to us when it asks us not to talk to Huriyat and we refuse. What we do at UN is diplomacy. Done by other countries too. ;)

Second part. But still my first post was about your so called integral part and not Baluchistan. You can keep guessing about our interests though.

and Pukhtoonistan
20100414130002969416-714_400x300.JPG

and Sindhudesh
63610793.jpg

Looks like a bad microsoft paint job. That's also where you will such flags "flown". :p:

The begging is what Indian government does to us when it asks us not to talk to Huriyat and we refuse. What we do at UN is diplomacy. Done by other countries too. ;)

Second part. But still my first post was about your so called integral part and not Baluchistan. You can keep guessing about our interests though.

Lol.. clinging to the straws now ?? :D thats called putting your conditions... let me tell you whats called begging..:D beggin is what you cricket board does to BCCI to play cricket with them.. begging is what Your TV actor does to us when he cries on a national TV to stay beack in India. thats called begging and not keeping your conditons. as far as diplomacy is concerned.. arent your the enlightemed one who started a thread titled good diplomacy by pakistan on passing on the dossier when actually US spokesperson even denied receivin them ?? heck .. why am I even arguing with you.lol

second part...but still ?? is that how you start your counter reply ?? lol.. let me tell you.this used when you have not a proper answer in your kitty. as far as you interest goes..i am least bothered.. all i am interested in this thread is ...poor balochistanis and providng them moral support in whatever means we can.. rest about pakistan.. It doesnt even deserve my attention..all we need is pakistani terrorists at our practice field. :D

Lol.. clinging to the straws now ?? :D thats called putting your conditions... let me tell you whats called begging..:D beggin is what you cricket board does to BCCI to play cricket with them.. begging is what Your TV actor does to us when he cries on a national TV to stay beack in India. thats called begging and not keeping your conditons. as far as diplomacy is concerned.. arent your the enlightemed one who started a thread titled good diplomacy by pakistan on passing on the dossier when actually US spokesperson even denied receivin them ?? heck .. why am I even arguing with you.lol

second part...but still ?? is that how you start your counter reply ?? lol.. let me tell you.ts used when you have not a proper answer in your kitty. as far as you interest goes..i am least bothered.. all i am interested in this thred is ...poor balochistanis and proving them moral support in whatever means we can.. rest about pakistan.. It doesnt even deserve my attention..all we need is pakistani terrorists at our practice field. :D

Lol frustratingly clutching to straws. Cricket, TV, Movies. While we talk to so called separatists in your own national capital despite your begging to not to meet them. :D

Second part. Lol it doesn't even make sense. Looks like frustration from first part continues to second part too. ;)

Chutiye these organisations died decade ago... :lol:

Carry on talking. We already know Sindu Desh is a reality. Here is its leader;

President-zardari-244x300.jpg

Oh, wait a minute, it says something about him, his wife, and his father in law all being leaders of Pakistan. :p:

kk, main toh bas mazey le ria tha

Lol frustratingly clutching to straws. Cricket, TV, Movies. While we talk to so called separatists in your own national capital despite your begging to not to meet them. :D

Second part. Lol it doesn't even make sense. Looks like frustration from first part continues to second part too. ;)

what do we do when you cant distintc between begging and keeping conditions..that how you spoon feed. You talk to seperatist or whoever .. all we know is you dont get kashmir. period. see if those separatist can help you.

second part: I know anything that blow your lid off..doesnt make sense. typical troll reply.

what do we do when you cant distintc between begging and keeping conditions..that how you spoon feed. You talk to seperatist or whoever .. all we know is you dont get kashir. period. see if those separatist can help you.

second part: I know anything that blow your lid off..doesnt make sense. typical troll reply.

Begging or keeping conditions. In any case you can't stop us from meeting "separatists" of your integral part in your own national capital. And it is Kashmir and not Kashir. At least get spellings right for your claimed integral part. :D

Second part.: Meh. :)

feather ruffall na karo, pak army have it all under control

Ok chaps, the thread is coming to an end. Go have some chai.

He is a paid dog of Ajit Doval, he does it everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom