What's new

Pakistani PM foresees economic boom in Thar as 1,650MW coal power plants inaugurated

You should go to hell from where you came from india

Will that help with the monstrous - and increasing - circular debt hobbling the entire power sector? I doubt that, too. :D

This coal is sourced locally so yes, it eases off the pressure on the circular debt.

Not really. The circular debt is more from the failures on the billing side for the power that is pumped into the grid. The local fuel only helps with the unit cost produced by these facilities.

Good, NAB's new chief has been granted 5000 units free of charge.

End Tariff Differential Subsidies and Discontinue NEPRA Practice of Announcing Single Rate All Across Pakistan.DISCOs Should Be Free To Set Their Own PRICE AND Source Their Own Electricity.

Bam Circular Debt Problem Solved

Setup Federal Adjuster and End Perk of Free Electricity.

Ultimately Privatize All DISCOs

Papa America and Europe don't want Pakistan to utilise it's vast coal reserves.

SECMC, Sindh Engro Coal Mining Company (SECMC) is Pakistan's leading coal producer operating Pakistan's first open-pit lignite mine in Block II of Tharparkar area is doing something really great.

Can't believe they are doing it with the Zardari commission khor mafia leeching onto Sindh resources.

@N.Siddiqui sb,

International coal prices are more than USD 150, I think. Local coal should be available at less than USD 25 I suppose. So even if you have to pay 30% commission to AAZ (150*0.30= 45USD), still your cost is lower than importing.

Win win solution for everyone.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom