What's new

Pakistani party sets up think tank on land reforms

At least MQM members are educated and they usually don't come from elite class.Looking at our current Federal Government; I'd would welcome MQM at Federal Level any day in the week.

At least MQM members are educated and they usually don't come from elite class.Looking at our current Federal Government; I'd would welcome MQM at Federal Level any day in the week.

Please welcome gunny bags as well.

How about the MQM set up a Think Tank to review its fear-based, criminally funded, gangster-style politics?

Criminally funded, gangster style politics extends to the PML-N and especially the PPP and ANP - lets not go be the kettle calling the pot black.

All the political parties need think tanks, especially to study issues and to offer proposals that can become legislation - that the MQM has done that is a net plus for them and I'm sure other political parties will follow suit, because it is required - the slogan stuff is running out of steam and the prospective voters are more and more, especially in the cities, open to study the issues and be better informed - you are guys are excellent examples of this.

I think a time will come in pakistan when bloody revolution will ensue and all politicans who cant run away abroad will be hanged at pulic square. A lot of secretarian and ethinic riots will start. Many army generals and kernals will dessert while average jawans will try to form alliances for keeping country held together. Nearby forigen powers may interfer to limit the fall out. And then we would either turn into a theological state like Iran or one party state like China. A period of releative peace and development will follow then.

I think a time will come in pakistan when bloody revolution will ensue and all politicans who cant run away abroad will be hanged at pulic square.
A lot of secretarian and ethinic riots will start.
Many army generals and kernals will dessert while average jawans will try to form alliances for keeping country held together.
Nearby forigen powers may interfer to limit the fall out. And then we would either turn into a theological state like Iran or one party state like China.
A period of releative peace and development will follow then.

A period of releative peace and development will follow ???
Do you think Pakistan would ever recover from such a disaster, did you think of the millions that would die?
Just which power would interfere in a civil war in Pakistan or would surrounding countries take the chance to snip off a few pieces and leave a shrunken starving squabling remanant.
Before you cry revolution think how many will pay the price.

Originally Posted by PAFAce
How about the MQM set up a Think Tank to review its fear-based, criminally funded, gangster-style politics?

LOL... howz that possible, even this idea itself is copied from PML-N, they formed many think tanks in last two months for different issues. And just as Nawaz Sharif pressed on need of think tanks, media started a new assault, with their lame stage drama level jokes and somebody followed in the steps too.

Im certain that MQM will call it an indigenous idea. But whatever, seems like a step in right direction, of course feudalism is our problem.

We are the first country on the planet to have a media that criticizes making of think tanks..:hitwall:

I think a time will come in pakistan when bloody revolution will ensue and all politicans who cant run away abroad will be hanged at pulic square. A lot of secretarian and ethinic riots will start. Many army generals and kernals will dessert while average jawans will try to form alliances for keeping country held together. Nearby forigen powers may interfer to limit the fall out. And then we would either turn into a theological state like Iran or one party state like China. A period of releative peace and development will follow then.

Are u serious? a revolution like that can tear the country apart with all existing infrastructure being destroyed. and the nuclear weapons will be a reason for foreign powers to step in. But your

but i doubt such a revolution will happen. worst comes to worst, another military coup will happen. I dont think the Pak military will allow 'French Revolution' style absolute anarchy.

land reforms must take place. they are good.

by the way how much land can a feudal own in pakistan. i have heard it can be beyond my imagination. is it true?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom