What's new

Pakistani Panelists vs Major Arya Gaurav & Vaibhav

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani Panelits Arooz Kazmi, Fakhar Yousafzai vs Indian Major Arya Gaurav & Vaibhav

Another discussion 2:

Pakistani Panelits Arooz Kazmi, Fakhar Yousafzai vs Indian Major Arya Gaurav & Vaibhav

this is all business nowadays , there are guys on both sides of border making fool respective audiences .

This lady is calling Indian Major (retired) as "Sir" which either means she is respecting military hierarchy or respecting him for being her elder. In either case, she is wrong and should be corrected.

No Indian who speaks of terrorising Pakistan deserves a "Sir" status.

This lady is calling Indian Major (retired) as "Sir" which either means she is respecting military hierarchy or respecting him for being her elder. In either case, she is wrong and should be corrected.

No Indian who speaks of terrorising Pakistan deserves a "Sir" status.

I understand what you mean, if a khutta (a dog) comes on your show, and as a Pakistani host we must give full respect and hospitality to it. No Volume down, giving more time
to speak. I think as an intermidate Pakistani host girl Arzoo, who is not famous in Pakistan and clearly not expert in field, is giving respect to an Indian by calling 'bhai' or 'sir' which maybe she is giving it out as a discussion host, a debate runner and show morally supreme person, is a better behaviour. Letting the opponent expose himself of his true hate nature, blaming terrorism, while maintaining your own calm is totally fine, i think.

This is clearly not an Indian barking show.

No Khadim Rizvi - No party.

Say what you want about the man be has the required oratory skillset to deal with these people.

I would just add one interesting thing, the Indian panelists keep addressing our PM as Imran (first name) while our people keep calling their PM as Modi or Modi jee (family name + respect).

They should be calling our PM as Khan sahab (analgous of Modi jee). If they call our PM Imran (first name), we should address their PM as Narendra (first name)! No need to give undue respect to these dirty uncivilized goons!

Last edited:
I would just add one interesting thing, the Indian panelists keep addressing our PM as Imran (first name) while our people keep calling their PM as Modi or Modi jee (family name + respect).

They should be calling our PM as Khan sahab (analgous of Modi jee). If they call our PM Imran (first name), we should address their PM as Narendra (first name)! No need to give undue respect to these dirty uncivilized goons!

They use modi because it's easier to speak than Narendra. Plus people recognise modi easily. Otherwise Pakistani or even some Indians would be confused who is Narendra. Lol

We need better orators to answer these snakes, the ones in these discussions are completely incompetent.

His family is name is Niazi after his clan, it's not Khan.

Imran Ahmad khan Niazi

Another Program with Pak Panelists, Pakistanis we never heard before LoL:

Don’t post this nonsense, from home based YouTubers. These people are eager to get viewers on their YouTube channel.

That idiot was calling Gurav “sir”, and The moment that POS start calling BLA Terrorist Freedom fighter, is the moment I closed it.

stop giving these online penny chasers more Views. They have zero ethics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom