What's new

Pakistani Media Exposed by Aftab Iqbal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After huge hue and cry on the comments of Maulana Tariq Jamil, Pakistani media has to now answer the serious and damning comments/allegations levelled by one of their own, Aftab Iqbal.

He said that the Politicians opened up the funding from public purse for the TV channels like it was "Malae e Muft and Dil-e-Behraham".

He further said that Media keeps damning evidence of politicians to blackmail them if things go savour.

In other words he has opened up the Pandora Box saying that Pakistani Media is used as their mouth piece by the politicians using public money.

He further said that Media only asked soft questions, pretending to be tough.

We know for certainty both PPP and PMLN leadership gives fake and fixed interviews, where only pre-discussed and pre-screened questioning is allowed.

Recent video of Bilawal had proven it, where he said that who have the courage to ask him any questions, or in other words make him responsible.

Pakistani Media is nothing more than PR wing of Corrupt Businessmen, Politicians and Criminals. There are no journalistic standards in Pakistan. Any barking dog has the potential to be an Anchor in Pakistan. The people who actually study journalism are the ones (some of them most of them dont even know ABC of journalism) on the field Reporting no one actually gives a shit about them.

Money is their god and that is all they care whoever throws money at them will become their new Daddy. This will only change as Aftab Iqbal said once they change their business model and media regulations are brought in to remove this worm of Yellow journalism.

Last edited:
In Pakistan if you trying to bring crooks of PPP & PML-N to justice then all of sudden "Jamhoriyat khatra main aa jati hai".

On the same token, if you will trying to thief's like "Mir Shakil-ur-Rahman", to justice then "Sahafat khatra main aa jati hai".

Simply put, media is no different than politician's, in fact its a mafia, which blackmails you if you go against them, if you dont feed them, which try to dictate terms. They try to use their influence & abuse their powers to no limit and when you question them, then out of nowhere, they'll start whining about "freedom of speech" and "freedom of expression".

Pakistani media is like street dogs, which are a menace. These douchebags enjoy the leeway in Pakistan like no other country, they are the factory of fabricating fake news and spreading hatred among the people.

This kind of question are only allowed to ask in Pakistan (not the mention the tone) that too from the PM of the country. Salute to IK, who tolerated all the crap, stayed calm and replied.

On contrary, there is how such people and their questions are taken by Trump - THIS IS THE WAY TO DEAL WITH THESE FRAUD'S

Pakistani media is an utter farce, which needs to be regulated ASAP. Their audit and accountability must be started ASAP and whoever report fake news will be shutdown indefinitely. These people can only understand the language of "Danda".

Last edited:
Slander and nothing more.

If you're not a liar and are truthful, name the people who got paid, name the politicians who paid them.

Why stop at PMLN and PPP? Imran Khan isn't an angel, who did PTI bribe as well? Why does accountability stop at PTI?

Start naming people. Let us know who the bad people are so we stop.

If you're not a liar and are truthful, name the people who got paid, name the politicians who paid them.

Why stop at PMLN and PPP? Imran Khan isn't an angel, who did PTI bribe as well? Why does accountability stop at PTI?

Current media is mostly hostile against IK and PTI, only a fool to the highest degree will think that they have paid this garbage media (anybody with even two active brain-cells can cypher it & judge by media's approach. Not to mention PTI's Govt is only few months old). If they had, then media wouldnt be targeting them & spreading fake news.

That said, I am all in the PTI's accountability, no question about it, however, those who have been bribing this media since decade's should be on TOP of the list of accountability.

Last edited:
Current media is mostly hostile against IK and PTI, only a fool to the highest degree will think that they have paid this garbage media (anybody with even two active brain-cells can cypher it & judge by media's approach). If they had, then media wouldnt be targeting them & spreading fake news.

I don't care. Stop the slander and name and shame people.

This Aftab Iqbal is an asskisser of Imran Khan and has connections. I am sure he can give evidences to him and persecute the corrupt media personnel.

Today, it's become a fashion to criticise media while sitting on the same media.

This Aftab Iqbal is an asskisser of Imran Khan and has connections. I am sure he can give evidences to him and persecute the corrupt media personnel.

Today, it's become a fashion to criticise media while sitting on the same media.

Slander, accusations, buhtaans .....Ramzan hai bhai

This Aftab Iqbal is an asskisser of Imran Khan and has connections

Can you prove it?

And before any genius ask me the same, inline are the details how Nawaz & Zardari have bribed media.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1429866

https://dailytimes.com.pk/575227/na...nd-illegally-allotted-to-mir-shakilur-rehman/

(Not to mentioned the anchor's which are on the payroll of "Papa ki ladli" Maryam Nawaz).

https://tribune.com.pk/story/435837...dari-using-public-money-to-bribe-media/?amp=1

No, nobody is jumping on the bandwagon, however, people are calling the spade a spade, not sure why you are irked.

Last edited:
After huge hue and cry on the comments of Maulana Tariq Jamil, Pakistani media has to now answer the serious and damning comments/allegations levelled by one of their own, Aftab Iqbal.

He said that the Politicians opened up the funding from public purse for the TV channels like it was "Malae e Muft and Dil-e-Behraham".

He further said that Media keeps damning evidence of politicians to blackmail them if things go savour.

In other words he has opened up the Pandora Box saying that Pakistani Media is used as their mouth piece by the politicians using public money.

He further said that Media only asked soft questions, pretending to be tough.

We know for certainty both PPP and PMLN leadership gives fake and fixed interviews, where only pre-discussed and pre-screened questioning is allowed.

Recent video of Bilawal had proven it, where he said that who have the courage to ask him any questions, or in other words make him responsible.

Aftab Iqbal..... Wat a rare breed in our media.
Is he the same guy whose name is given credit in Indus saga dkcu series? If yes then he is truly an international standard professional undoubtedly! :pakistan:

I crafted following Post for the Page (these-are-pakistanis-celebrating-the-deaths-of-pakistani-soldiers) --- which unfortunately deleted by the Mods --- I crafted the Post with deep anger & pain and it is relevant here for that DISCUSSION
---------

I come across myriads of anti national Twitter handlers on Daily basis, But i never took them serious --- I think If Government is supporting Big Media Groups or Personalities at Top Level that leave no stone unturned to damage the interests of Pakistan than anti state Twitter handlers are following the narrative only.

A Fish Rots From the Head Down
Mainstream Media is a TREND SETTER
Twitter handlers are "TREND FOLLOWERS"
When there was No Private Media Outlets in Pakistan upto 2000 ,Information was hardly accessed -- Post 2000 Era, Media started playing Power Games (recently exposed by Aftab Iqbal) ---i) Geo helping India find home of Ajmal Qasab -- ii) Airing Molana Azad Kalam on Media -- predicting DEMISE OF PAKISTAN iii) Najam Sethi making Programs on Blunders of Pakistan Army / and 4 Mistakes of Quaid Azam after Independence =which Indian social media handlers Quote in Reply to counter our NARRATIVE
IF "Media Outlet" Wont Introduce Marvi Sarmad face to Public
= than Naturally there will be no discussion on following Topics
i) Gay Marriage
ii) Homosexual allowed or not
iii) Fornication
iv) Mera Jism Meri Marzi
Me and My Family Dont wanna listen ---- Najam Sethi / Hamid Mir / Marvi Sarmad / Reema Umer / Asma Jahangir / western funded NGO spokesperson on Media ??? --- than who the HELL is supporting them in mainstream media --- They are TREND SETTERS , they are uniting all evil doers in our country, they are setting Precedent for others to follow

Back
Top Bottom