What's new

Pakistani media coverage on the death of Rajesh Khanna

never seen any of his works and didnt know much bout him but RIP

Media always give importance to topics that the target audience like to see. "Rajesh Khanna" was the #1 trend in Pakistan on twitter the whole day. Not surprising.

I dont have any doubt in saying and neither should anyone else have any doubts, that main stream media is out for making money and money alone. They will use anything which they think, might sell. But this is an example where the media has gone crazy altogether. Without taking away anything from a legendry actor, main stream media has once again failed to address real issues.

I dont have any doubt in saying and neither should anyone else have any doubts, that main stream media is out for making money and money alone. They will use anything which they think, might sell. But this is an example where the media has gone crazy altogether. Without taking away anything from a legendry actor, main stream media has once again failed to address real issues.

Well there is always PTV.

plus they need to fill time, how much of that graphics and music Geo can play before news

Indian movies were banned in 1965, didn't expect Pakistanis know about him and his famous songs and movies.

Cmon guyz grow up. Pakistani media showing so much bout kaka itself says that how much fan following he had in pakistan. Whats wrong in that? It shows that pakistanis dont SIMPLY HATE India. Keeping Kashmir aside, PAkistanis and Indians have almost similar culture and taste.

Now this is a good gesture from pakistanis, then why da hell this reporter wanna create rift?

Yeh banda ek teer se do shikar karta hai. Rajesh Khanna ki news bhi dikha di and he criticised the whole media industry questioning their social responsibility too at the same time. :lol:

bad thing i never saw his even 1 film....i think till my generation ,his name had almost vanished in the film industry....

Back
Top Bottom