What's new

Pakistani Mango

105809947_2140163029462872_5723758586369271239_n.jpg

Just had a Pakistani mango milkshake with ice in the UK, unbeatable.
Where did you have that bro? And price?
I can drive upto 50 mile from Liverpool to have one..

The Quality and the taste is unbeatable of our mangoes with so many varieties to choose from it’s just amazing fruit , but sadly we have not been able to marketed it correctly to Europe or America ,,big stores likes of Tesco, Sainsbury,Morrison and Asda needs to be targeted fully if we succeed the customer base is huge and benefits that go with it.
As alway we see tacky stores selling mangoes like kohka style with cheap presentation in Asian areas.Most white people never visit these shop as they find them dirty.

So jealous right now
Me too..where is it?

Where did you have that bro? And price?
I can drive upto 50 mile from Liverpool to have one..

The Quality and the taste is unbeatable of our mangoes with so many varieties to choose from it’s just amazing fruit , but sadly we have not been able to marketed it correctly to Europe or America ,,big stores likes of Tesco, Sainsbury,Morrison and Asda needs to be targeted fully if we succeed the customer base is huge and benefits that go with it.
As alway we see tacky stores selling mangoes like kohka style with cheap presentation in Asian areas.Most white people never visit these shop as they find them dirty.

Me too..where is it?
Oh yaar, I bought some Pakistani mangoes from the local shop and made some mango milkshake.

Personally, I think nothing comes close to Sindhri, it has NO rival.

Is there any Indian Mango which is as good as the top 4-5 types of Pakistani mangoes?

Pakistan has started exporting mangoes to Japan this season.

According to the News, Pakistan exported a record high of 120 tons of mango to Japan in 2019.
Generally, mango exports to Japan require pre-clearance by Japanese inspectors who are dispatched to Pakistan and other countries following to quarantine regulations.
However, this year, the government of Japan could not dispatch these inspectors due to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a spokesman for the embassy.

So, the government of Japan introduced a temporary measure, which allows mango exports by taking measurements and sending necessary data and documents to Japan for quarantine.
“Japan will continue to support Pakistan in the agricultural field such as taking measures against locust control, expanding export of agricultural products, and investment in the food processing sector.

Major Exportable Mango Types of Pakistan

Mango production is the second-largest fruit production of Pakistan. Sindh and Punjab contribute the most in mango production. Out of more than 200 of mango kinds in Pakistan, 10 are grown significantly for commercial purposes
These types are ...........

Sindhri, Chaunsa, Neelam, Anwar Rataul, Beganphali, Alfanso, Gulab Khasa, Zafran, Langra, Saroli and Desi Mangoes etc.

60%of Pakistani mangoes are exported specifically to Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Muscat, Bahrain, Britain, France, Germany, Norway, Holland, Belgium, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.

Sindhri,

This variety is cultivated in a town named “Sindhri” in Sindh. The cultivators there take care of this fruit by their own hands, day and night, like their own children from the start of the sprout of the fruit till they are packed in the boxes for packaging of mangoes for export.

It has the prototypical mango shape; elongated overall and pointed at the tip. It has very thin peel which is matte deep yellow in color. The delicious flesh of the Sindhri mango is of the same matter color. The flesh is soft and feels like it is melting in the mouth. It is the perfect sweet fruit; nor sweet to the point that it can be eaten neither less in its taste that it can’t satisfy the sweet tooth.

1*w8BjZXhIR5xeT45Q_U1DXw.png

Langra

Langra mango is also known as Banarsi Langra mango. It is middle to large-sized mango. It has oval shape and its color is greenish-yellow. It is available often from May to August. Its flesh is fiber-less and is very sugary. The color of the flesh is brownish-yellow. The Langra mango is strongly aromatic and juicy. It is softer than other mango kinds of Pakistan. The size of the seed is small and oval in shape. What’s peculiar about Langra mango is peculiar in its quality that its skin sustains its green color even after getting ripe, unlike other mango kinds. Its skin is thin. The reason that it is an exceedingly juicy mango makes it highly appropriate for making of fresh juices and milkshakes.

1*ZfJKcStN19ixp7D-Y8_GhA.jpeg

Anwar Rataul Mango

These mangoes are small in their size and very pleasingly sweet. These mangoes are known for their quality of being refreshing. This small package of deliciousness is not just candy for the tongue; rather it contains many health benefits. The nutritious value is no less than any other mango as it also contains energy, fat, zinc, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, folate, niacin, pantothenic acid and vitamin B6.

1*OOxgqmYjcbaFg03sGwmY1Q.png

Fajri Mango

Fajri is a large sized mango which is differentiated on its quality of being fiberless and relatively less aromatic. This large sized mango is a great source of obtaining a lot of pulp from a single fruit. The industries which need pulp in a large quantity as an ingredient to make other foods and beverages like mango juices and other drinks, jams, pickles, chutneys and sauces etc. require a large quantity of Fajri Mangoes all around the year in order to meet their mango-pulp needs.

1*Z4AgofZDevkC6USqN6Epgg.jpeg

103619834_2134860723326436_4826001583110841589_n.jpg

104686153_2134860753326433_5092235561754827035_n.jpg

104780998_2134860793326429_1885426829580197300_n.jpg

83710064_2134860886659753_7174312122808946655_n.jpg

104705109_2134860939993081_5836004889663788880_n.jpg

104426901_2134860996659742_4877765993525684975_n.jpg
Crona lock down me mango ki numaish!
Kuch to sharam karo!
Dukhti nabaj pa haath rakh diya!

I can relate to my child hood ...2 month in village during summer vacation, Mango plantation, end less supply of free mango, infinity pool aka river/canal next to plantation, home made swings (some time put cost on swing to get every one enjoy ... endless supply of kids/ friends to spend whole day in Aam ke bagh!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom