What's new

Pakistani Leader Proposes Anti modi resolution in Assembly

paranoiarocks

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
LAHORE – The leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Mian Mehmoodur Rashid, submits a resolution in Punjab Assembly to condemn the allegations of Indian premier Narendra Modi on Pakistan.

The PTI leader submitted the resolution in secretariat on Wednesday which condemned Modi’s allegation on Pakistan that it promotes terrorism.

Rashid also maintained in the resolution that India must stop supporting militancy in Balochistan. The document also demanded that Modi must vacate illegal occupation of Kashmir and rivers.

Yesterday, according to Indian media reports, Narendra Modi raised cross-border terror and the 26/11 trial as he met his Pakistani counterpart in face-to-face meeting.

Media reports also stated that Modi told Nawaz Sharif that the trial in Pakistan of those accused in the Mumbai terror attacks was ‘too slow’ and must be expedited.

PTI leader jumps in with anti-Modi resolution in Punjab Assembly | Pakistan Tribe

In one word,he condemned what Modi has said but b!tched about Balochistan??I wonder why someone didn't ask him how many countries actually involved in Balochistan as per his thought?? :lol: 5??10??20?? or more??Like KBC.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terror hungry cows ? What an oxymoron !

tone down your frustration and ask your madrasah principal to teach some english !
you need tone down your frustration and go back to the basement of the mandir and sit in your pandit's lap if u don't like my english

you need tone down your frustration and go back to the basement of the mandir and sit in your pandit's lap if u don't like my english
Hope you dont blow up(yourself) in anger

On the Topic: Bunch of frustrated souls of Talibani party:P

come again !
open your mouth :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

is that what you do when frustrated !!
mindyourownbusiness.jpg

He is most welcome to sever all relations with India including trade and transit. We honestly don't mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom