What's new

Pakistani kabaddi team manager beaten by american players

amerikiyun say hamari pehlay he nai banti oper say aik r incident :hitwall:
mujhey dar hai yeah b ISI k mathay na laga dain kaheinn.........................

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Bro - its just a game. Hope the Americans weren't high on drugs or anything like that!!
Still we managed to beat the old enemy last month so i wouldn't care if they lost to Bolivia im happy!
sir g aik American players ka DOPE test positive a chuka hai agar uus k points minus hu gaey tu Pakistan will be winner ...yesterday i saw this on news

And he just stood there being beaten up..may be it was a live evaluation of american team..

I saw on news that at least 18 players have had their dope tests positive in this tournament.

there is not a single Pakistani player in the list of 18 whose dope test is positive .................

And i heard American top scorer is there. So if his points are deducted our loss can be turned into WIN

i hope they will deduct his points i think he got 4 point so we minus 4 of his points then the score will be PAK = 39 , USA = 37

there is not a single Pakistani player in the list of 18 whose dope test is positive .................

one player test report came out positive. so he was dropped from the squad latter his B sample tested -ive so he is playing

Back
Top Bottom