What's new

Pakistani Islamic society insulted by giving rights to Women-Pakistan's MNA

New Recruit

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Member National Assembly Jamshed Dasit said the Parliament insulted the Islamic society by passing a Women Rights Bill, Geo News reported Friday.
:frown::hitwall:
In an interview, Jamshed said there are rights for men as well and he would put forward a bill in this connection as well.

The MNA Dasti said any law which was made in Musharraf era, has become problem today.

Dasti said he is proud that he did not favour the Bill by giving vote to support it, as this is injustice and tantamount to insult to Islamic society.
=
Islamic society insulted with Women Bill: Dasti - GEO.tv
Now I have no doubt plenty of people might agree with him.What's wrong with our society?Why do they vote these kind of people into Parliament?

ISLAMABAD: Member National Assembly Jamshed Dasit said the Parliament insulted the Islamic society by passing a Women Rights Bill, Geo News reported Friday.
In an interview, Jamshed said there are rights for men as well and he would put forward a bill in this connection as well.

The MNA Dasti said any law which was made in Musharraf era, has become problem today.

Dasti said he is proud that he did not favour the Bill by giving vote to support it, as this is injustice and tantamount to insult to Islamic society.
=
Now I have no doubt plenty of people might agree with him.What's wrong with our society?Why do they vote these kind of people into Parliament?

I do not know this dasti guy but i think we should first hear what he actually means.

=

Does this guy even KNOW what he's talking about?

Women's rights don't give women privilege over men, like this guy believes! It gives gives women equal rights. I don't see how that is against any religion.

And what does he mean by men's rights bill? A bill to restore 'male superiority?'

Back
Top Bottom