What's new

Pakistani ICBM

thanks for clarifying me sir but already knows that PBV is not consider as stages but if look close the pics posted by @شاھین میزایل its clearly shows no propulsion it has but in fact it a warhead separation subsystem/attitude correction system @The Deterrent sir

S-3 is not 3 stage BM as you speculate @شاھین میزایل :disagree::disagree:
I don't argue with parrots who keep repeating same stuff over and over again. May be yiy can post something in favour of your arguments same as I did
Anyway good luck with your ignorance

I don't argue with parrots who keep repeating same stuff over and over again. May be yiy can post something in favour of your arguments same as I did
you don't have knowledge to define stages of BMs and consider yourself as an experts on militarily matters, you just trash and you false ego worth nothing, you're reported for troll @شاھین میزایل

why you consider warhead separation subsystem of S-3 as a 3rd stage, look at the length of that section it has no propulsion unit @شاھین میزایل

Once I asked one of my relatives who's at a senior rank in a secret organisation that handles such military hardware about the Pakistani ICBM,at first he went silent then changed the topic,his body language showed that something was on,good thing is that he never tells even minor details about any of his projects. :confused:

Once I asked one of my relatives who's at a senior rank in a secret organisation that handles such military hardware about the Pakistani ICBM,at first he went silent then changed the topic,his body language showed that something was on,good thing is that he never tells even minor details about any of his projects. :confused:
We transported solid fuel rocket motors from Ukraine in 1996-1997.
Back then many Soviet block new countries sold many missile related hardware to Pakistan.

Shaheen-II is two stage. Shaheen-III is not two stage.
Hi @The Deterrent
I wish to highlight this- Since there are only two sets of cable runners in Shaheen 3, it has two solid stages only. This is different from Ababeel which has 2 solid stages and 1 liquid stage for slotting the RVs in different orbits. Also in Ababeel you dont see the third set of cable runner because the third stage is a liquid engine. The third liquid stage in Ababeel is not for boosting the RV but to inject the RVs into supposedly different orbits.
Here is a picture:
shaheen-3-image02.jpg

As one can see, the cable runner goes right upto the RV. This is very different from Agni-5 that has 3 distinct sets of cable runners. So it must have 2 stages only.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

@The Deterrent ”mIsssiLe 360 degree mORA ja SktA hai duriNg FlIght”

@Zarvan hey buddy it’s kinda humiliating for you to post these kinds of retarded gossips. You have been a member here for so long. Atleast, at the VERY LEAST, know the basics. 12 year olds know more about ballistic flight profil than your sorry arse

@Zarvan hey buddy it’s kinda humiliating for you to post these kinds of retarded gossips. You have been a member here for so long. Atleast, at the VERY LEAST, know the basics. 12 year olds know more about ballistic flight profil than your sorry arse
I have proven right several times and even @Rafi has confirmed work on ICBM. I only slightly disagree with Rafi that work is done on ICBM. Janab we made nuclear warhead in 1984 but tested in 1998. Our decisions are often delayed due to political reasons. But if some Janab have told you in 1984 that we have now nuclear technology you would have made fun of even than so keep doing that.

I have proven right several times and even @Rafi has confirmed work on ICBM. I only slightly disagree with Rafi that work is done on ICBM. Janab we made nuclear warhead in 1984 but tested in 1998. Our decisions are often delayed due to political reasons. But if some Janab have told you in 1984 that we have now nuclear technology you would have made fun of even than so keep doing that.

Lol, Rafi never said ICBM is being built. He only said that “capability has been achieved”.....which is nothing ground breaking since we know that already. No ICBM project is under way in Pakistan. We are not working on a 8000km+ ballistic missile of any sorts.

@Oscar once opened a thread that work on SLBM was being done but that too has been abandoned. Oscar said that, I believe.

In 2011, You claimed Pakistan will test ICBM “soon”....and it’s 2019. You said Pakistan will test it if threatened. US bombed the shit outa our border areas, raided Abbotabad militarily, and even dispatched a team to secure our nukes once (if we believe Seymour hersh’s report)....yet your ICBM kept on sleeping because hey, we have not been “threatened” lmaoo

Give up. There’s no ICBM project. Stop making a fool outa yourself. It’ll be 2030 and you will still be parroting the same lines “oh we will reveal it on the right time” :D

LOL!

And oh btw, in 1980’s EVERYONE knew we were working on nuclear tech. Today, there is not a single report of any active Pakistani ICBM effort. So stop using the nuclear comparison.

Dont believe zarvan but the man who tweeted is not a fan boy or spamer, he is a professional & mature writer...

Lol, Rafi never said ICBM is being built. He only said that “capability has been achieved”.....which is nothing ground breaking since we know that already. No ICBM project is under way in Pakistan. We are not working on a 8000km+ ballistic missile of any sorts.

@Oscar once opened a thread that work on SLBM was being done but that too has been abandoned. Oscar said that, I believe.

In 2011, You claimed Pakistan will test ICBM “soon”....and it’s 2019. You said Pakistan will test it if threatened. US bombed the shit outa our border areas, raided Abbotabad militarily, and even dispatched a team to secure our nukes once (if we believe Seymour hersh’s report)....yet your ICBM kept on sleeping because hey, we have not been “threatened” lmaoo

Give up. There’s no ICBM project. Stop making a fool outa yourself. It’ll be 2030 and you will still be parroting the same lines “oh we will reveal it on the right time” :D

LOL!

And oh btw, in 1980’s EVERYONE knew we were working on nuclear tech. Today, there is not a single report of any active Pakistani ICBM effort. So stop using the nuclear comparison.
What is an ICBM? In the words of Dr. Mubarakmand- we have another stage onto a Shaheen III and presto.

5 targets and ICBM stuff is BS.

The statement is not specific enough. Of course its ridiculous if he's referring to the boost phase, but during midcourse phase, the PBV can be oriented in any direction along the same trajectory. This capability has been there since the beginning of Shaheen series, since trajectory error (incurred during boost-phase) has to be removed by bringing the PBV back on its original trajectory. Afterwards the PBV has to be pitched down to align the RV with the angle of re-entry. Pretty much every modern ballistic missile system does that, its no big deal. However the fuel needed for error correction and pitching is very less, so only trajectory correction is possible. Evasive maneuvering is not possible unless a large PBV is used.
So yeah, theoretically, the PBV can rotate 360 degrees only while coasting through space in mid-course phase along the same trajectory.

Whether the trajectory can be changed during mid-course phase to hit a different target instead of the one on the original trajectory, is the right question to be asked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom