What's new

Pakistani Fruits

Cauliflower field near Tando Allahyar town of Sindh.

12:08 AM · Oct 11, 2021

1634061568779.png

Fruit Salad- Colourful Healthy Fruit Mixed Salad
Fruits Cutting In Village

I live in Idaho, in a small town on the Snake River. Very beautiful around here!

I actually make my own version of lamb saag which turns out pretty delicious! Basmati rice is easy to find but I have to use good flower tortillas for the bread as there is no place to buy it and you just can't make good roti or naan without the oven.

Mexican and Arab cuisine popularity in the US means you can get almost any type of roti here. Tortillas are very similar to everyday thin roti made of flour and come in 6, 8 and even 12 inch diameter. Arab thick Khubz is similar to Naan and even Naan is available in major cities. I even see chawal ka roti in Los Angeles all the time at Vietnamese stores.

West Coast is mecca for Asian cuisine.

Idaho towns may be a bit out of the way but you can always order via Instacart or even Amazon for next day delivery.

@ghazi52

After eating gongloo (turnip) goshat all my life, found out today that turnip green (the pattay) contains more vitamins than turnip itself.

The trick of course is to eat turnip leaves while still it is raw and green. For maxing its vitamins and minerals.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom