What's new

Pakistani forces have successfully recovered Dr Abdul Jabbar from TTP, in Kunar Afghanistan

I also suspect Imran Khan has authorized this move to take the fight to the terrorists. Well done Imran Khan!
And, IK is a pacifist + humanist + philanthropist!!!

None of them is LEA:lol:
Here "Law" means "Law of jungles"....

Doval said few years back, they are going to fight fire with fire, i.e. restore to terrorism.
About time , we put a fuse in the arse of Doval and light it.
Paks have taken Doval's "Last Afgans" way too seriously...

I also suspect Imran Khan has authorized this move to take the fight to the terrorists. Well done Imran Khan!
They don't need Imran Khan's authority. They work above the reach of government.

They don't need Imran Khan's authority. They work above the reach of government.

I don't think Pakistan Army has gone rouge like undisciplined third world country milita ...

Only Pakistan haters and Hindutva think that.

I don't think Pakistan Army has gone rouge like undisciplined third world country milita ...

Only Pakistan haters and Hindutva think that.

Clutch is absolutely right. There is absolutely no possibility of Pakistan Army taking the fight to Afghanistan & Iran like this without the explicit approval of the government i.e. the PM. A move like this could have grave consequences if not handled properly so I'm sure that even the Foreign Office must also have been kept in the loop regarding this.

It seems like Pakistan has started ops deep into Afghanistan and part of Iran.

Way to go! This means there is a major shift in doctrine of the Pak armed forces and they have been provided authority to take enemies out even if they are outside of Pakistan!

There must be some connection with the "escape" (probably release) of Ehsanullah Ehsan and and agreement allowing for info on enemies location for target.

It also means India is fast running out of terrorist it can deploy against innocent Pakistani citizens.

This is why we have Indian Army personnel yelling on TV for India to use 'new' Terrorists... Probably to replace those being wiped off by Pakistan.

It also means the Afghan Kabul government is completely encircled and has lost all hope of staying in power and is now just looking for an exit strategy back to America along with the rest of the other Americans evacuation.

We need to get ISI working like this in India.

A technical issue, wrong quote by media as well, if he is a technician then please remove the title Dr, and if he is a Dr, then avoid technician...

It seems like Pakistan has started ops deep into Afghanistan and part of Iran.

Way to go! This means there is a major shift in doctrine of the Pak armed forces and they have been provided authority to take enemies out even if they are outside of Pakistan!

There must be some connection with the "escape" (probably release) of Ehsanullah Ehsan and and agreement allowing for info on enemies location for target.

It also means India is fast running out of terrorist it can deploy against innocent Pakistani citizens.

This is why we have Indian Army personnel yelling on TV for India to use 'new' Terrorists... Probably to replace those being wiped off by Pakistan.

It also means the Afghan Kabul government is completely encircled and has lost all hope of staying in power and is now just looking for an exit strategy back to America along with the rest of the other Americans evacuation.

I I think this is artistic licence. This is probably a negottiated settlement via Taliban intermediaries. PA is not going to go into Afghanistan to rescue a Pakistani. This remains my view so feel free to disagree. However I strongly believe we dont have the integrity to tell the truth.
A

Back
Top Bottom