What's new

Pakistani flag refusese to burn in Afghanistan

Falto loag trying to burn the flag with much failure.

mehhh it means India/Pakistan/Afghanistan/BD and so on all are faltu log hehehe well whats the big deal .

eveyone in subcontinent burn others' flag so.

ehhh faltu kaam

And Pakistanis missed the point again.

BTW why they were protesting ?

innn ki twwwi mian bharation wali kharish ho rahi thee iss liyee.

ayee samjh??

innn ki twwwi mian bharation wali kharish ho rahi thee iss liyee.

ayee samjh??

Still doesn't help Pakistan.

BTW Pakistani itch of burning flags of other countries is well known. One died of burns he got when burning US flag recently.

Need link ?

It shows nothing but the feeling of people over there, the flag might burn or not, that is not the point.

Still doesn't help Pakistan.

BTW Pakistani itch of burning flags of other countries is well known. One died of burns he got when burning US flag recently.

Need link ?

i said the same. not a big deal.

It shows nothing but the feeling of people over there, the flag might burn or not, that is not the point.

whats the big deal.

any thread about burning or surviving fire by a flag is waste of time and space. :)

Reminds me of this.

terroistahole.jpg

But the moot question is, why are Pakistani flags being burnt in Afghanistan? It seems there's no love lost with the Pakistanis anymore! It's intriguing how and why this phenomenon has started happening all over Afghanistan! :undecided: Is it because of Pakistan's Afghan policies? Like trying to make it a Pakistani Protectorate of sorts for the PA's grand design of achieving 'Strategic Depth' against India?

Pakistan has probably tied itself in knots here. This is what happens when Defense and Foreign Affairs are controlled by Army/ISI which is meant to defend the borders, not dabble in issues that should be the prerogative of a democratically elected civilian government.

I only saw a hand full of retards, or that was the entire population of Kabul.

i sense a lot of afghan hostility from the pakistanis, which is more puzzling since you named your missiles after afghan invaders

And Pakistanis missed the point again.

BTW why they were protesting ?

Dont you know, or did you miss the point as well.

Let me brake it down to you. Some burger afghan college students who had nothing better to do got together, and for the sake of cheap attention. Got together some more faltuz, and indian trained faltu media. Then they tried to burn the Pakistani flag, it didnt work out. So they gathered all the Gasoline they had in Kabul soaked the flag with it, and light it up. The next thing you know some retard is out of eyebrows, and has to draw his facial hairs now. Then luckily they had another flag handy, and some left over drops of Gas. This time they manage to burn the flag a little, and lived happily ever after. Oh and also made their indian butt boys happy while doing that.

Back
Top Bottom