What's new

Pakistani film 'Freedom Sound' set to release this year

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10342007_10154173799470442_5164567285293977769_n.jpg

Produced by Sehban Zaidi and directed by Nadir Hussain Shah and Sehban Zaidi, the film is set 30 years in the future, and tells the story of a man who sees Pakistan under the command of a powerful leader.

The film's visual effects were provided by Lucid Studios in Pakistan and stars Adeel Hussain and Mehreen Raheel.

Pakistani film 'Freedom Sound' set to release this year - Entertainment - DAWN.COM

10342007_10154173799470442_5164567285293977769_n.jpg

Produced by Sehban Zaidi and directed by Nadir Hussain Shah and Sehban Zaidi, the film is set 30 years in the future, and tells the story of a man who sees Pakistan under the command of a powerful leader.

The film's visual effects were provided by Lucid Studios in Pakistan and stars Adeel Hussain and Mehreen Raheel.

Pakistani film 'Freedom Sound' set to release this year - Entertainment - DAWN.COM

Thats good, Pakistani Film Industry is on the rise now, a lot of good films coming up.

These small steps will definitely lead to better future! Films have lot more potential then just showing romance and mujra songs. :tup:

@LoveIcon yara I am sorry , I forgot to tell you, there was a film named System in cinema, kal last show tha... I myself couldnt watch it... I heard it was a good movie.. . :(

@LoveIcon yara I am sorry , I forgot to tell you, there was a film named System in cinema, kal last show tha... I myself couldnt watch it... I heard it was a good movie.. . :(

No problem - My this trip was very short & hectic - maybe next time

Back
Top Bottom