What's new

Pakistani fighter jets kill 18 militants

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
Pakistani fighter jets kill 18 militants

Pakistan's military fighter jets have pounded militant positions in the northwestern sector of the country, leaving at least 18 pro-Taliban militants dead and several others injured.

Local sources said that the warplanes, backed by ground artillery, targeted militant hideouts in the Mohmand tribal region of northwestern Pakistan late on Tuesday, a Press TV correspondent reported.

At least four hideouts and three underground bunkers of the militants were also destroyed in the airstrike.

The Pakistani military has been conducting operations in the restive tribal region, considered a hub of Taliban and al-Qaeda elements.

Militant attacks and bombings across the country have claimed the lives of nearly 4,000 people over the past three years.

PressTV - Pakistani fighter jets kill 18 militants

Any news on what aircraft took part in the Attack ?

I hope there are NO collateral damages!

Good news. Its so unbelieveable that they have established underground bunker network, which surely they couldnt have done alone. Anyways, I dont think they were F16s or JF17s, would be too much for an air strike. More of Mirage ROSE or Mirage IIIs.

Good pound the suckers and send these cowards to hell..

I am sure they would never call the falcons for such a low priority air strike.They were most probably A-5s,Mirage Rose or Mirage III.F-7PG could have done it but i don't think they could afford one of these to crash when armed.
For those thunder enthusiasts,who would like some kills on the plane,the PAF ain't calling 'em in the action so early.They probably are still getting a squadron to perfectly settle in that cockpit and get to know it before calling it a go.

Back
Top Bottom