What's new

Pakistani Fighter Jets for a brief crossed LOC and entered Indian Air Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
68421634_2952789058081024_3791570087794704384_n.jpg

68492455_2952928021400461_2782610617024905216_n.jpg

RAJASTHAN
Breaking: The Pakistan Air Force crossed the Line of Control for a few moments!
August, 08 20l9 3:49 PM#PAF #pakistan #loc #india #IAF
Pakistan Air Force jets crossed the Line of Control for a very brief time today and soon returned.
paf.jpg

Breaking: The Pakistan Air Force crossed the Line of Control for a few moments!

It was aware that the LoC was near, yet the Pakistan Air Force IL-78 air refueling tanker aircraft was very close to the Kashmir area about an hour ago and almost ran away after crossing the LoC.

Pakistan Air Force jets crossed the Line of Control for a very brief time today and soon returned. PAF reportedly took advantage of the presence of the Indian Air Force in the region and crossed the Line of Control. By doing this, either Pakistan is making some other plan, so that it is reluctant by the Air Force to send terrorists on the LoC to spoil the atmosphere in Kashmir.

With such a step, Pakistan is trying to show its people that it still has power for its supporters and Pakistan is going to take some new steps soon. By doing this, the pressure that the Pakistani rulers are making on the radicals there may put a halt to some extent.

http://newsagencyindia.com/current-...crossed-line-of-control-for-the-brief-moment/

unless they strike indian sites and shot down their jets this has no benefit

Too early to say what has happened let alone what is the thinking behind it.

This is how you test enemy defenses and response time.
I don't know why people who have been on this forum for years still can;t figure this out?

As for crossing LOC being a routine? Which retard is calling it a routine? I hope you do know how sensitive LOC is and what is meant by crossing into the other side for "any reason".

Just testing waters as usual it seems giving a message so n so.
No benefit for our frustration though unless they strike instead :mad:

If the jets were accompanied by a fuel tanker. I'm only guessing they are trying to achieve two obectives.
1) To give an impression of a long range strike mission. (To gauge india's response to such a maneuver) and bluff them a few times, make them let their guard down and then go and strike.
Why else will they take a big and slow *** fuel tanker that close to LOC?

2) To encourage indian airforce to come after the tanker (bait) and kill a few of them once they cross over into the trap.

These of course are mere speculative theories and will only hold true if this practice repeats for a few times.

It is a BS news. What an Oil tanker is doing in vicinity of LOC? It's a propoganda item whose purpose is to divert worlds attention from IA's attrocities inside Kashmir valley.
This is how you test enemy defenses and response time.
I don't know why people who have been on this forum for years still can;t figure this out?

As for crossing LOC being a routine? Which retard is calling it a routine? I hope you do know how sensitive LOC is and what is meant by crossing into the other side for "any reason".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom