What's new

Pakistani Fashion

It's your country, you know better than me. For my part, I know Pakistan as much as any of you do for the period of 1947 to 1971. And what history from that period says is that Pakistan government, which actually was less strict in Islamic laws and tradition then, banned Rabindrasangeet- a form of Bengali songs composed by the great Bengali poet Rabindranath Tagore just on the basis that he was a hindu! His poetry and songs were conservative in nature compared to what a typical pakistani rock/pop band's lyrics would be and they contained no blasphemy against Islam. That was done in the name of religion. So, I can't quite understand the equation here... why wouldn't Pakistan ban women walking on the ramp half naked?

the thing is people actually dont care, who gives a damn about those complete illeterates who occupy govt offices and eat up all our money and fcuk the nation in the donkey style.

neha-ahmed-gulahmed6.jpg

AAAADDsO03gAAAAAALDebw.jpg

KHANZ SAABB!!!!!

You the man brother! :cheers::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

hehe thx glad you liked bro here is one for you a vid from a fashion show in the pashtun city ! peshawar lookin good with all these beautiful women glad it got to host a fun and glamourous event after suffering so much :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom