What's new

Pakistani equipment destroyed in Iraq?

Hi,

There is misinformation floating around---the iraqi army didnot run just like that---they were made to run----. Maliki had fired capable sunni generals and replaced them with incompetent shia officers---the iraqi militry generals folded first before the iraqi military----.

There was no ammo---no support no communiction---no orders for the soldiers what to do---. The incompetent maliki lackeys ran away first.

This post is not shia bashing----

It takes more than just Equipment to fight battles. It takes a big HEART and COURAGE.

Sir, It takes leadership for militaries to fight---the soldiers are as strong as their weakest link---their Generals---. No military has survived generals who were cowards.

SO What if Pakistani apc destroy isis already destroyed ABRAHAM TANK

Hmmm the equipment would be better off in the hands of the Peshmerga as they seem like skilled fighters.

Hi,

There is misinformation floating around---the iraqi army didnot run just like that---they were made to run----. Maliki had fired capable sunni generals and replaced them with incompetent shia officers---the iraqi militry generals folded first before the iraqi military----.

There was no ammo---no support no communiction---no orders for the soldiers what to do---. The incompetent maliki lackeys ran away first.

This post is not shia bashing----

Sir, It takes leadership for militaries to fight---the soldiers are as strong as their weakest link---their Generals---. No military has survived generals who were cowards.

What's the source for this?

Arabs are not cowards if we review the initial period of Islamic history when they were more muslims then arabs. However, their priorities changed and they ultimately became more arabs than muslims and hence the downfall. They are not even unified as arabs and have ethnic and sectarian divisions which they failed to bridge.

Arabs need to apply mind and training to their military and they should send their officers to other countries frequently including Pakistan to know the current trends of warfare.

You are a senior respectable member---and when someone like you makes this statement " what is the source "----I want to say---please search the web---.

Maliki’s Office Is Seen Behind Purge in Forces

There are multiple articles

The onus is on you to provide your source, if you state uncommon information then provide your source. Internet can have multiple sources each written differently. I never ask anyone to go search for the exact source I read when I am citing information from a particular source. This is an academic rule.

The onus is on you to provide your source, if you state uncommon information then provide your source. Internet can have multiple sources each written differently. I never ask anyone to go search for the exact source I read when I am citing information from a particular source. This is an academic rule.

Hi,

For ordinary people it is the rule---but for an extraordinary poster like you---it is a lack of effort.

When I provide a link---you are dependant on my information---when you do a search---you can judge better---and when it is a general news item---it makes it easier.

Arabs are not cowards if we review the initial period of Islamic history when they were more muslims then arabs. However, their priorities changed and they ultimately became more arabs than muslims and hence the downfall. They are not even unified as arabs and have ethnic and sectarian divisions which they failed to bridge.

Arabs need to apply mind and training to their military and they should send their officers to other countries frequently including Pakistan to know the current trends of warfare.

Hi,

Cowardice is just a frame of mind---. It is when your priorities are not the same as in the larger frame of life---.

Give an example----Pakistani public is a COWARD---. It did not want to admit that the terrorists were their own people---because they would have to stand up to them---confront them---get into a war with them to destroy them. Which meant that some of them would be killed----so---out of cowardice they chose to accept that these are someone else---and WISHED that they would go away and till it did not start to burn their house and kill their own children----till then they were not ready to accept the truth staring right in their faces.

Back
Top Bottom