What's new

Pakistani corner

Natty I could've really used your help on a human resource assignment I was writing on Sweden in particular and Scandinavian countries in general but I had to do all the research and figure all that stuff out myself ! :angry:

HR? Alright, I do a bit of that what with staffing and personnel management.

What'cha need?

Neither did I.. But shyt went down in that thread..

I did not bust him for not being in the military, I just say he told some lies about his brother being accepted to the Point (Or something along that line) and I don't quite believe he has ever served in JMSDF or at least an officer.

I personally don't mind if he was lying, I do think he is a good poster (At least better than some of the others), but the more recent post just went down hill quick. And I don't really know whatever happened to him after.

What'cha need?

Now I've already written my report ! :pissed:

But thanks ! :kiss3:

But can you tell me a bit about Sweden's political situation; I know the December Agreement between the Alliance and the minority government led by the Social Democrats is over and so does the political deadlock continue or is the minority government still functioning in Sweden ? I can't seem to find much news articles on that in English ! :(

Plus do you think the minority government will change their immigration policies because of the refugee crisis and the pressure exerted by the far-right Swedish Democrats who happen to be the 3rd largest party in the Riksdag ?

What'cha need?

Just so you know; overlording over Techno doesn't really count as personnel management ! :tongue:

But can you tell me a bit about Sweden's political situation?

No, I'm not planning an invasion of Sweden!!!

*Phew*

nailed-it_o_1391147.jpg

But can you tell me a bit about Sweden's political situation; I know the December Agreement between the Alliance and the minority government led by the Social Democrats is over and so does the political deadlock continue or is the minority government still functioning in Sweden ? I can't seem to find much news articles on that in English ! :(

Plus do you think the minority government will change their immigration policies because of the refugee crisis and the pressure exerted by the far-right Swedish Democrats who happen to be the 3rd largest party in the Riksdag ?

If you took those paragraphs, replaced Sweden with West-Sweden and asked again I could probably answer the questions:partay:.

This one I can answer non-sarcastically though. Yes and no. They aren't changing anything in regards to their immigration policy towards legal migration, no matter the country of the migrant's origin. Must like in the US with gun ownership, no matter how bad things get for Sweden their liberal immigration policy is a central tenet and corner stone of their nation.

Even the right-leaning or right wing parties favor immigration and migration to Sweden, it's just the extreme right that doesn't and they're more biased against persons from the Middle East, Asia and Africa - I'm hinting at racism here - as a opposed to migration from the US or Canada or Western Europe.

That said, the refugee crisis is fraying nerves in Nordville right now. Norway's been deporting refugees, who often are smuggled through Russia - thanks Putin - while still retaining its favorable stance on legal migration from nations like Pakistan, who make up our largest non-native ethnic group. There are limits to our good graces and the refugee crisis is stressing these.

As always, people have different views then governments. The Swedish people for the most part are still in favor of helping refugees, as is the government, but there have been casualties of opinion too, such as EU membership:

https://www.rt.com/news/340038-sweden-eu-refugees-poll/

Here's a non-academic and quick rundown of Sweden's political situation regard immigration and the rising of the Swedish Democrats:

http://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...orbs-refugees-some-warn-the-welcome-wont-last

Anything else? Maybe something regarding Best Sweden instead?

Just so you know; overlording over Techno doesn't really count as personnel management ! :tongue:

Sure it does. One must manage a slave right? To ensure they are actually being productive?

To macht frei, she must arbiet. Work til she can cupcake up to my unrealistic expectations.

Last edited:
No, I'm not planning an invasion of Sweden!!!

*Phew*

nailed-it_o_1391147.jpg

If you took those paragraphs, replaced Sweden with West-Sweden and asked again I could probably answer the questions:partay:.

This one I can answer non-sarcastically though. Yes and no. They aren't changing anything in regards to their immigration policy towards legal migration, no matter the country of the migrant's origin. Must like in the US or gun ownership, no matter how bad things get for Sweden their liberal immigration policy is a central tenet and corner stone of their nation.

Even the right-leaning or right wing parties favor immigration and migration to Sweden, it's just the extreme right that doesn't and their more biased to the Middle East, Asia and Africa - I'm hinting at racism here - as a opposed to migration from the US or Canada.

That said, the refugee crisis is fraying nerves in Nordville right now. Norway's been deporting refugees, who often are smuggled through Russia - thanks Putin - while still retaining its favorable stance on legal migration from nations like Pakistan, who make up our largest non-native ethnic group.

As always, people have different views then governments. The Swedish people for the most part are still in favor of helping refugees, as is the government, but there have been casualties of opinion too, such as EU membership:

https://www.rt.com/news/340038-sweden-eu-refugees-poll/

Here's a non-academic and quick rundown of Sweden's political situation regard immigration and the rising of the Swedish Democrats:

http://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...orbs-refugees-some-warn-the-welcome-wont-last

Anything else? Maybe something regarding Best Sweden instead?

Sure it does. One must manage a slave right? To ensure they are actually being productive?

To macht frei, she must arbiet. Work til she can cupcake up to my unrealistic expectations.

My assignment focus was on Sweden instead of Norway so I don't need anything specifically about East or West Sweden ! :(

I got most of the overall information about the Nordic region from OECD and ILO reports ! :agree:

There is just nothing wrong with you guys is there....Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark are up there in the top ten best performers in every social or economic indicator I looked at ! :o:

Made my life harder thinking about what challenges a business would face there 'cause everything seems to be working fine ! :tsk:

Heck the only thing that I was able to find out was that reforms for the inclusion of young adults with disabilities in Nordic countries hasn't worked out quite the way it was intended and all Denmark, Finland and Norway have faced a decline in the number of employed young adults with disability; Sweden was the exception to this.

Plus the collective bargaining thing and the trade unions is a sweet...sweet thing but I had to go through so much literature to figure out how it worked ! :argh:

But thank you for the two links above; I'll go through them and see if I can add something to my assignment ! :tup:

And @Nattmara did you just say that we Pakistanis are the largest non-native ethnic group in Norway ? :o:

Why didn't then Techno want me even thinking about moving to Norway after I'm done with my studies....! :angry:

I feel so unloved right now ! :cry:

My assignment focus was on Sweden instead of Norway so I don't need anything specifically about East or West Sweden ! :(

What:o:? Who's the idiot that decided that:angry:!

angry-mob.jpeg

Everyone knows Sweden is the worst Sweden. West Sweden, best Sweden!

There is just nothing wrong with you guys is there....Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark are up there in the top ten best performers in every social or economic indicator I looked at ! :o:

It's true. We are perfect in every way.

Heck the only thing that I was able to find out was that reforms for the inclusion of young adults with disabilities in Nordic countries hasn't worked out quite the way it was intended and all Denmark, Finland and Norway have faced a decline in the number of employed young adults with disability; Sweden was the exception to this.

Plus the collective bargaining thing and the trade unions is a sweet...sweet thing but I had to go through so much literature to figure out how it worked ! :argh:

:o:

You're hurting my brain!

tumblr_lkxpboLGHy1qh2koq.gif

And @Nattmara did you just say that we Pakistanis are the largest non-native ethnic group in Norway ? :o:

Why didn't then Techno want me even thinking about moving to Norway after I'm done with my studies....! :angry:

I feel so unloved right now ! :cry:

A competitive jobs market that favors locals to foreigners, maybe? Even someone as qualified as Sven (is that his name here?) would have a hard time and he's already got a Masters, is working towards his Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering (5th year) and has years of work experience.

He'd have a hard time finding work in Norway. The cost of living and taxes are high too:hitwall:.

Even someone as qualified as Sven (is that his name here?) would have a hard time and he's already got a Masters, is working towards his Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering (5th year) and has years of work experience.

He'd have a hard time finding work in Norway. The cost of living and taxes are high too

He should consider USA or Canada.

I did not bust him for not being in the military, I just say he told some lies about his brother being accepted to the Point (Or something along that line) and I don't quite believe he has ever served in JMSDF or at least an officer.

I personally don't mind if he was lying, I do think he is a good poster (At least better than some of the others), but the more recent post just went down hill quick. And I don't really know whatever happened to him after.
Wait, you're in the army? Or retired?

Back
Top Bottom