What's new

Pakistani corner

Ni yar seriously i cannot remember what are you talking about. Mein na aaj say pahly shaid aik ya max do reaction videos dekhi hein, not sure if she was in one of them and may be i said something? The only such vid i remember was of Afreen Afreen. Is she the lady in that vid? If so, still, kudaa khoofi krr!! yeh bndai ha sahi asii k iss pa koi latuu ho! Allah maaf kry!
@WAJsal jit bithatey hain doodh ka doodh pani ka pani :D

38894773_874952619380668_7419768029195534336_n.jpg

@Zibago @war&peace @Shane @PakSword @BHarwana
Now this is a man in the most dire state of health:o::o::o::o::o:...BRING HIM BACK!!!!!
Adyala's halal food will make him healthy.

Excellent speech by the his Maulana and he placed diesel in his right place.
But what does it mean kutta halka ho gia... I think diesel aur mota ho gia hai kha kha ke..

Bahi i am past these thark
:cheers:

I watch this video approx three minutes and I find nothing bad even I am agree with him apart from funny way of lecturing witch is quite popular in Punjabi villages.

Certainly he don't deserve to be called kutta and if you used this word for him I must say kindly amend your post.
@waz

why don't you watch till the end ? This Molvi invites Pakistan Faujis, COAS Bajwa to kill him ...he is provoking in a dirty way!

@Zibago @war&peace @Shane @PakSword @BHarwana
Now this is a man in the most dire state of health:o::o::o::o::o:...BRING HIM BACK!!!!!

pure Bastard!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom