What's new

Pakistani corner

Nice nicknames..
http://pamirtimes.net/2017/03/14/ro...-received-in-this-pakistani-mountain-village/
I owe my life and any success in this hunt and adventure not to myself, but to these fantastic people that I encountered and guided me in Hunza, Pakistan. I am no hero, but except me they are all heroes you’re looking at in this photograph.

I am deeply humbled by the humanity and generosity encountered in these simple people, people like: Beg’yaar, Uncle Jack, Tabarek, Tiger Man, The Butcher Brothers, Punjabi Boy, Charlie Chaplin, Putin, Spy Man and whatever colorful names they had. Wow, what fantastic people. To them I was simply and immediately Mister Trump. That was my codename nickname from them.

I walked up the mountain a man amongst strangers and we came down a band of brothers. I left a piece of my heart with that place and those people. Yes, people of a ‘stan’ they are my brothers!

This is us awake after spending the night on ice in a cave under a giant boulder, caught in a blizzard at 5ooo meters plus altitude!

Is there something wrong with homepage of this site? It is not what it used to be.

A lot of it is femenist bs but some of it is spot on suppressed emotions they dont die people express them in negative ways when toxic thinking starts building up they end up lashing out at themselves or others
@Hell hound @The Sandman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom