What's new

Pakistani corner

Ahhh thats not so bad. Here's a todays pic someone shared from Murree, enjoy :cheers:
15871848_10154141284950069_5654338885582196436_n.jpg

@Mentee Do you know any members here, who are from Dubai I need help with something pronto.
@Doordie help is on the way @Levina @peacefulcivilian

@Doordie help is on the way @Levina
Thanks Mentee and while the help arrives, I better state my case.....Is it possible to order from online stores while staying at a hotel in Dubai? and are there any stores/ plaza's where one can buy a product at reasonable/cheapest rates? Looking for electronics: A tab and a MP3 player.

Our beautiful Pakistan.... :D

We have Summer and we have Snow..... We have Desert and we have Greens .... we have plains and we have Valley...... we have Rivers and we have Sea..... Blessing of ALLAH....
But no time to stand and stare :(

We have Summer and we have Snow..... We have Desert and we have Greens .... we have plains and we have Valley...... we have Rivers and we have Sea..... Blessing of ALLAH....
True that, but breaks my heart to see that no one pays attention to the environment here and our future generations may not be so lucky to witness the splendid beauty of Pakistan and enjoy all the seasons in their true colors.

True that, but breaks my heart to see that no one pays attention to the environment here and our future generations may not be so lucky to witness the splendid beauty of Pakistan and enjoy all the seasons in their true colors.

Yes, w.r.t. the few making it a mess and not taking care of the nature and all but for our next Generation...................

No my dear, I say they will... The name is Pakistan and I have seen people having awareness especially the next generation. I do not blame people for all that at all but our system is also part of such mess. The system has to be brought back to its track that a specific mafia has high-jacked it but days are not far for them as well. It is up-to us that we may do the necessary and what is must so that our next generation can enjoy all this.

Ghoorna nature's scenery AP Kia samjhy :D

People are visiting such areas, that I see growing trend and enjoy the nature but, Baba taking care is must than simply Ghoorna... lol....

Is it ok to say we are bless with corruption as well :D

Baba taking care is must than simply Ghoorna... lol....

We'll see before elections ,what pti has delivered in this respect , bolty thy Switzerland BNA dy gy aik heli service to shoro Kr nae saky :mad:

Back
Top Bottom