What's new

Pakistani corner

@Joe Shearer
This is your number now expect calls from Pakistan and after that explain it your agencies :rofl::rofl::rofl:
83741 97603

Why and how you have contacts across the border

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...You don't know the hilarious part of it.

:p:

Aaaahh ... drugs!

:p:

Great evening folks, Tay.

No, only as far as the adrenaline rush goes.

Now that'd be worth @RAMPAGE asking where do you get the energy from?

You folks know the one about His Exalted Highness with the 89 concubines being called His Exhausted Highness (behind his back) by his courtiers?
I like biryani 5 plates of biryani are better than 1 and in a single day 11 biryanis are not that difficult to consume if you ask me you just need to be hungry

Still no match for Fidel Castro,s one for breakfast and one for dinner policy for four decades :D

That was the tongue-in-cheek term for the Nizam, with his very large harem. Even today old-timers talk about him with some admiration:"Auraton ka shaukeen thein." They make it sound like it was an honour to be grabbed and pushed into his harem!

Last edited:
That was the tongue-in-cheek term for the Nizam, with his very large harem. Even today old-timers talk about him with some admiration:"Auraton ka shaukeen thein." They make it sound like it was an honour to be grabbed and pushed into his harem!

How did they say His Exhausted Highness in their incomprehensible Urdu? Surprised that you still have people from back then.

How did they say His Exhausted Highness in their incomprehensible Urdu? Surprised that you still have people from back then.

People in their 80s? There are a few, still. And the term was used in English, with tongues firmly in cheek.

Yes, Hyderabadi Urdu, or Hindi, or whatever, is curious. 'Nako, nahin mangta. Hauw, wohich dabba dena.' I think Mehmood got it bang on; I think he was Hyderabadi or from Bangalore; not sure which.

LOLOL, OK and I'll tag you before the next MC ride too, LOLOL.

:jester:

You B A A A D lads!

LOLOL, OK and I'll tag you before the next MC ride too, LOLOL.

:jester:
f2654a99d834b852ebf16dae0903cb19bb5d6b7ca1c8a260cfcca28b4a947b84.jpg

Hop on the nirvana express man :smokin:

f2654a99d834b852ebf16dae0903cb19bb5d6b7ca1c8a260cfcca28b4a947b84.jpg

Hop on the nirvana express man :smokin:

//Don't stare, people, but I strongly suspect - can't say why exactly - the young man above is under the influence.//

I like biryani 5 plates of biryani are better than 1 and in a single day 11 biryanis are not that difficult to consume if you ask me you just need to be hungry

Still no match for Fidel Castro,s one for breakfast and one for dinner policy for four decades :D

I must get to meet you some day, and sit at your lotus feet.

Back
Top Bottom