What's new

Pakistani corner

welcome back, @Hello It's me ji, i though you were lost in the agitations in jnu. :D
Thank You :)
I try to stay away from controversies as much possible.

You logged after months to just ask this question lol
@jamahir guess who is back?

Its not very common hardly 1-2% get married second time most.marriages are monogamous and in rural areas second marriage could seriously strain relation between the two families

I only know one guy who has two wives and he got married to his 20 something maid in his 50,s while his first wife was in Dubai
Most second marriages in Pakistan happen because of infertility reasons and most women will appose gi en permission to their husbands for second wife(legal requirement)

Zindagi should air this drama
Its a story of a young man who falls in love with a woman way older than him

good to know that because it will always boil my blood to see the husband going for a second marriage while his family and others reacting as if nothing happened. I am a strong proponent of monogamy.

I hope Zindagi shows that show and wish it is not just other drama about second wife :P

Aur bhi gham hain zamane main mohabbat ke siwa is the correct shair :P faiz kay shair ki ap nay halat kharab kar di
Used to not anymore
that is when one has lots of time

Mainy aise he read Kia. Aray time has nothing to do with it. I believe.

or i could be teasing :P yaar why so serious about what I say
can i not tease u or should i be super formal

Serious aap ho Rahe. :D

loool i am not lap top i do not like using my cell phone much
u must be new generation ka bacha :p love her phone

Well losing the love for it. :p

welll it is okay... u can get along check pdf for a few minutes daily keep ppl happy and hav a proper routine
do not change that routine for anything and when it comes to study do not obsess over them and do not burn urself out
know the basics well but do not try to memorise them rather get concepts
I do not know if u have studied organic chem before, I guess u did them in high school before ur SATs

Roger.

No org in high schools. Just the basic chem.
SAT and ACT pain in neck. :/

actually u tagged me on ur profile page... yah bhool gayi
once there I checked it out
and I was right btw say what u will

ohhh n stalker say baat kar rahi ho :o::azn:

ps the whole issue of the kidnapping of pakistani corner :p will be returned soon to the rest of the public

Haha that was for a purpose. And I said JK.

Yes. People will take a long deep breath. :p

Mainy aise he read Kia. Aray time has nothing to do with it. I believe.
real interest in poetry is when u actually sit and write stuff and study poetry properly
not only what it means superficially but what influences the poet had at the time and what other meanings other then the obvious are there
Well losing the love for it. :p
loool that is my influence :P wait a week and u will be back in love with it
Haha that was for a purpose. And I said JK.

Yes. People will take a long deep breath. :p
jo bhi :P u called me a stalker twice... I think u want a stalker :P
miss the stalkers I guess JK :P
No org in high schools. Just the basic chem.
okay then u will hate carbon by the time organic is over
remember to not over stress ur brain just understand the bonding n reactions properly
enzymes and pharmaceuticals will not come till ur in the 3rd year I guess
which year are u in btw
Serious aap ho Rahe. :D
bus kia karaiin do not want to offend u :P
And why do u not like smoke smell
what is wrong with u

real interest in poetry is when u actually sit and write stuff and study poetry properly
not only what it means superficially but what influences the poet had at the time and what other meanings other then the obvious are there

In my case, when I'm very busy. Writing poetry or small entries help me to get relaxed mentally and then focus on my stuffs.

loool that is my influence :P wait a week and u will be back in love with it

Naaa' Whole different reason.

jo bhi :P u called me a stalker twice... I think u want a stalker :P
miss the stalkers I guess JK :P

*looking up at the sky* deep breath. People are funny.

okay then u will hate carbon by the time organic is over
remember to not over stress ur brain just understand the bonding n reactions properly
enzymes and pharmaceuticals will not come till ur in the 3rd year I guess
which year are u in btw

Gonna start 2nd year in next semester. Remember I mentioned I changed my major. Yes. Hopefully I will get though it.

bus kia karaiin do not want to offend u :P
And why do u not like smoke smell
what is wrong with u

It irritates me so much. Gives me severe headache and nausea.

okay.

but in the music thread ( 'what are you listening' ) i tagged you a few times... ab ussme kaunsa controversy hai ke aap uss thread mey nahin aayin?? :D

i hope you are coming back for good now. :)

good to know that because it will always boil my blood to see the husband going for a second marriage while his family and others reacting as if nothing happened. I am a strong proponent of monogamy.

I hope Zindagi shows that show and wish it is not just other drama about second wife :P

'the communist manifesto' of 1848 called for abolition of the traditional family system and this is a logical step for a scientific, collectivized human society.

simplies a lot of things.

In my case, when I'm very busy. Writing poetry or small entries help me to get relaxed mentally and then focus on my stuffs.
Naaa' Whole different reason.
want a new one now :P
*looking up at the sky* deep breath. People are funny.
praying for a stalker while u look up :P
people love to tease :D
It irritates me so much. Gives me severe headache and nausea.
The smell of doodh pati does tht to me
Gonna start 2nd year in next semester. Remember I mentioned I changed my major. Yes. Hopefully I will get though it.
yea just remember to work hard :D
and now u will get back to ur old friends... Yea u were in criminal justice or something... I am currently switching off my brain

making a lot of effort to stay awake :P I did another all night awake thing.. Jummah in 2 hrs so hav to be up

Can't in public. :(

want a new one now :P

Nahi.

praying for a stalker while u look up :P
people love to tease :D

I have better stuff to pray for. :D I'm Dua believer. :)

The smell of doodh pati does tht to me

What? Can't believe it.

yea just remember to work hard :D
and now u will get back to ur old friends... Yea u were in criminal justice or something... I am currently switching off my brain

making a lot of effort to stay awake :P I did another all night awake thing.. Jummah in 2 hrs so hav to be up

Work hard? No other option. :) my best friend is having her finals I can see the pain in her snapchats and in few weeks I will be in her shoes. #TheDukh.

Yes, changing major lost many of my credits. Some classes are required for specific majors.

Jumah Mubarak. Luckily I made it possible to have my Fridays off in last semester. It's blessing to have no class no Friday. And unfortunately I couldn't get Fridays off.

It's Friday tomorrow, have to wake up early. :wave:

Can't in public. :(
PM kar diya ha
Work hard? No other option. :) my best friend is having her finals I can see the pain in her snapchats and in few weeks I will be in her shoes. #TheDukh.
ji.... coool
snapchatters :P
I have better stuff to pray for. :D I'm Dua believer. :)
we are all i hope
What? Can't believe it.
it is milk n weirdness n yukh
Yes, changing major lost many of my credits. Some classes are required for specific majors.
yea itna to pata ha
And unfortunately I couldn't get Fridays off.
bunk for half an hr
It's Friday tomorrow, have to wake up early. :wave:
u weere supposed to stay for an hr ab fb kholni parhni ha

Ali Zafar said it best
Baby your the one par allowed to hain na chaar :P

Nope its about a young man who falls in love woth a woman twice his age and his parent particularly his father is strongly against it

―――――――
Main aur sheeda
L
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Musafir117 @Winchester

Is nazm ka iktabas tehreer karein :P

We are on break. Bear us! :D

I'm sorry I didn't know similar thread is already there.
No No No. If there are chances for me losing my positive rating, I will request you to not merge it. That will give me heartache.
Na bro you can merge it. :)
Oye shite, we have lost it. Let me compensate it...

Ratings are not enabled in History section. Or i would have gotten a number of ratings for my GB liberation thread.

A very correct analysis. I have said this before, PSP will take over MQM.

Oye shite, we have lost it. Let me compensate it...

Ratings are not enabled in History section. Or i would have gotten a number of ratings for my GB liberation thread.

A very correct analysis. I have said this before, PSP will take over MQM.
If only wishes were horses most
Most mqm voterd still dont support them they call it establishmemt party at best he will only grab non mqm vote bank
We like it or not mqm vote bank is based on ethnicity and ethnic votebank is hard to break

Plus .dont buy his born again virgin crap he was also respinsible for all the wrongdoings during his tenure did he not watch and stay silent at the tinme when mqm used ambulance to unleash target killers on opponents?

Most mqm voterd still dont support them they call it establishmemt party at best he will only grab non mqm vote bank
We like it or not mqm vote bank is based on ethnicity and ethnic votebank is hard to break
When MQM will be banned and it will, they will shift to PSP. Let's face the reality already. PSP was made to replace MQM. Now they might also be completely independent, not supported by MQM itself. It's quite clear what's unfolding.
Banning of MQM will rely heavily on seriousness of federal government.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

571a4734e7f51.jpg

A view of Ormara from the top of RDS Mianwali.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1243078/inside-jinnah-naval-base-ormara-diary-of-an-embedded-journalist

@HRK and others...

@balixd ,@Icarus ,@Rashid Mahmood ...

When MQM will be banned and it will, they will shift to PSP. Let's face the reality already. PSP was made to replace MQM. Now they might also be completely independent, not supported by MQM itself. It's quite clear what's unfolding.
Banning of MQM will rely heavily on seriousness of federal government.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

571a4734e7f51.jpg

A view of Ormara from the top of RDS Mianwali.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1243078/inside-jinnah-naval-base-ormara-diary-of-an-embedded-journalist

@HRK and others...

@balixd ,@Icarus ,@Rashid Mahmood ...
No one will or can ban mqm though it will implode post altaf into pro and anti establishment units

Mqm gets its support from the ethnic insecurities of the urdu speaking community

Mqm is a reality and to deal with them we need a carrot and stick policy with ratio 1:7 :D

Back
Top Bottom