What's new

Pakistani Clothing Brand makes mark at a Mall in England

Divergent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
image.jpeg

A Famous prestigious Mall in England which only features Western clothes has made room to launch (quite rightly so) the first non-Western clothing brand and no surprise it's Pakistani. Congratulating 'Khaadi' on making its hallmark. Extending further commemorates to the people of Pakistan. This is a huge milestone for the fashion industry and the Country.
The Fashion Industry of Pakistan is paving its way globally imprinting the name of the Country as a trademark on an International level. In recent years Pakistani Fashion has struck lightening and taken over international community by storm.

The ambiguity of the Country in areas such as food/entertainment was a slow process due to South Asian food known to be similar and coming under the category as 'regional' food, despite belonging to separate Countries. Regarding Entertainment, the Country is more successful within its Drama Industry - the eloquent language, storylines, cultural certified, spectacular performances, emerging talent and established, have enthralled audiences, received applauds broadly and greatly appreciated; in particular the neighbouring Country. One can assume the Movie Industry is not too far behind, especially with recent blockbuster successes such as 'Jawani Phir Nahin Aani', 'Janaan', 'Main Hoon Shahid Afridi' and 'Waar'.

Pakistani Fashion Industry is constantly praised, acknowledged and over-bursting with inventiveness. People just can't get enough of it. This has led to designers launching their brands abroad, oozing from traditional hand embellished intricate stone work to pastel shades, coupled with vibrant lawns and this is just the beginning.

Divergent.

Last edited:
View attachment 386173

A Famous prestigious Mall in England which only features Western clothes has made room to launch (quite rightly so) the first non-Western clothing brand and no surprise it's Pakistani. Congratulating 'Khaadi' on making its hallmark. Extending further commemorates to the people of Pakistan. This is a huge milestone for the fashion industry and the Country.
The Fashion Industry of Pakistan is paving its way globally imprinting the name of the Country as a trademark on an International level. In recent years Pakistani Fashion has struck lightening and taken over international community by storm.

The ambiguity of the Country in areas such as food/entertainment was a slow process due to South Asian food known to be similar and coming under the category as 'regional' food, despite belonging to separate Countries. Regarding Entertainment, the Country is more successful within its Drama Industry - the eloquent language, storylines, cultural certified, spectacular performances, emerging talent and established, have enthralled audiences, received applauds broadly and greatly appreciated; in particular the neighbouring Country. One can assume the Movie Industry is not too far behind, especially with recent blockbuster successes such as 'Jawani Phir Nahin Aani', 'Janaan', 'Main Hoon Shahid Afridi' and 'Waar'.

Pakistani Fashion Industry is constantly praised, acknowledged and over-bursting with inventiveness. People just can't get enough of it. This has led to designers launching their brands abroad, oozing from traditional hand embellished intricate stone work to pastel shades, coupled with vibrant lawns and this is just the beginning.

Divergent.
how expensive it is compared to the khaadi outlets in pakistan. from what i have heard the price tag is about 3 times what it is in pakistan.

how expensive it is compared to the khaadi outlets in pakistan. from what i have heard the price tag is about 3 times what it is in pakistan.

I can't comment on that at this time but I'll be going shortly so get back to you.

My mom and sis are a big fan of Khaadi. And as per them Khaadi is less expensive as compared to other brands.

Exactly, I wanted this to be happened with Pakistan. Pakistan need to work out right are where if they make effort, they will get fruits. Textile and handicraft is certainly one of the area. That will generate huge employment in pakistan as well.

Khadi has unique and colorful choice towards designs. Give a Khaddi suite to a girl and you're her best friend. (Mostly applicable in Lahore. Applicable to girls above 18 only).

Khaadi-Spring-Summer-Lawn-Collection-2013.jpg

upload_2017-3-24_22-17-21.png

upload_2017-3-24_22-17-40.png

like price tag matter to the female kind :P they will buy 2 or may be 3 dresses instead of one if its on 50% off and then act like they are saving you alot of money:cry:

true but he is not a female, he will have to pay for it and thats why he is preparing himself for the shockers

My mom and sis are a big fan of Khaadi. And as per them Khaadi is less expensive as compared to other brands.
Bro, are you married?
I AM!! I know how "less" expensive it is compared to other brands!!

Sb chakar baazi ha

P.S. I am a textile engineer so i also know what quality they are giving you!! To be honest, i wont recommend buying from any of these brands purely on quality issues alone, completely over looking the ridiculous prices.

bhai itni jaldi asrat bhi visible hony lag gaye hain :fie:
hahahah
niii yeh asraat us sa pahly ka haan. I just couldn't help noticing the quality of products all these brands are selling. Have been involved in the supply chain of many of these top brands, met them and looked at there setup or the lack of it. Have reached a conclusion that we are all FOOLS to fall for that marketing and branding. But then again, EVERYONE EVERYWHERE does!! :)

Bro, are you married?

Sb chakar baazi ha

P.S. I am a textile engineer so i also know what quality they are giving you!! To be honest, i wont recommend buying from any of these brands purely on quality issues alone, completely over looking the ridiculous prices.

Its the design that you pay for not the quality of fabric, no matter who you buy after two washes walmart and Polo look the same

Bro, are you married?

Sb chakar baazi ha

I think their quality is great. It practically lasts. What brands would you say are good?

Back
Top Bottom