What's new

Pakistani Christians retaliate

1. The anti-Christian hatemongers are far greater in numbers in India hence you being an Indian doesnt have right to throw stones at us.

2. My reply to Your comment has everything to do with this thread since you questioned the fear of a Muslim member here in wake of spread of Christianity when the far greater fear had been and is being expressed by Indian Hindus viz a viz conversion work of Missionaries in India.

infact there is an organised drive against missionaries in India.

Of course at the societal level there are enough hatemongers in India who hate this evangelical preachers. My point is that the state should not get involved with laws like the blasphemy law or a law declaring Ahmedis as non-Muslims - you can't change prejudices in a society overnight but you certainly must not make laws to enable and perpetuate prejudices.
Like this excellent judgement by the Kerala High Court in 1970 which prevents Ahmediyas from being declared non-Muslims by other sects -

Shihabuddin Imbichi Koya Thangal vs K.P. Ahammed Koya on 8 December, 1970

So let me get this right - Indian Ahmediyas can go for Hajj but Pakistani Ahmediyas can't?

Church demolition issue forces abrupt end to PA session | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Pakistan Muslim League – Quaid (PML-Q) member on minority seat, Engineer Shehzad Elahi, speaking on a point of order, highlighted the issue of demolition of Gosha Aman Church in Garhi Shahu by police on January 10. “Police, on instructions of the provincial government, demolished the church in Garhi Shahu, insulted Bible and the Holy Cross,” he said, adding that teaching staff was also humiliated.
“It was one of our darkest days. We voted for Pakistan and in return, our holy sites were humiliated and we are without protection,” he lamented. Upon this, the speaker interrupted and said, “You cannot deliver a speech on point of order.” However, Elahi did not stop his triad and said the entire Christian community had been shocked by the Punjab government’s behaviour. Next up, the speaker shut Shehzad Elahi’s microphone, but it did not silence Elahi, who continued his speech in a loud voice. The speaker failed to put the House in order as Elahi had the final say on the matter.
“I will not let this session continue, if you are not ready to listen to our problems,” said Elahi, “Check the quorum, please.” The number of members was counted and the session was put off till Monday after the quorum was found to be incomplete.

Thank you but if you read the last link 14 churches were destroyed in 1997, also what is the population of Christians in the 180 million?

Around 22 were destroyed and 16 were damaged in just the state of Gujrat also in the same year. At least 3 million are Christians out of 180 million I guess.

1947: Almost 11-12% non Muslims lived in West Pakistan
2012: only 2% non Muslims are in Pakistan...

Can some one provide the data of "Ahmedi" and "Shia" in Pakistan, Even they have shrink in percentage. The truth is where Islam lives other religion decline.. This is Islam (If one has doubt please come with proof.)

Around 22 were destroyed and 16 were damaged in just the state of Gujrat also in the same year. At least 3 million are Christians out of 180 million I guess.

Between 2002-2011 150+ temples have been destroyed in Gujrat...

Cuz it causes social agitation. Also, they just don't preach..but they 'trick' people to their religion..bribe them..take money from Western evangelicals..spread disgusting lies against Islam...all this causes a bloody mess!

So if Christians don't change their this attitude, they must bear the consequences! simple as that. While living here, if I start doing Al Qaeda's propaganda..then I must be ready to face the music too...simple.

If really they want to preach, then go to west...

then entire nonmuslims nations must all do the same to islam cuz it also causes social agitation,then muslims also should stop preaching islam in all nonmuslim countries .?????what is ur view on that

lol..retarded source...

Incidents of 'fighting' take place all over..but if one party is Christian..whoa! whole evangelical Christian media starts propaganda...

Christians are doing just fine...just tell them to stop preaching their religion

LOL

What if US tells you and everyone else(I assume you live there because of that flag) to stop preaching Islam or any other religion?

What will you do then? I guess everyone will come out crazy on the streets.

I see some big hypocrites here... Tells other to stop but will go crazy if they themselves is stopped for preaching their religion.

Religion of Peace Strikes Again :woot:

So I suppose the Gujarat rioters, Orrisa looters etc are the benchmark that we can use to determine wether Hinduism is peaceful? Your post is hilarious (in a retarded sense), and by the way that line has been done to death by the Christian right, who incidentally hate your guts and want to evangelise you folks, that's if you are a Hindu.

The police should be given shoot on sight orders when ever such a flair up happens. Like it or not these incidents are happening with greater frequency, in part due to the inaction of the authorities, which only emboldens the scum organising these attacks.

The Christians are our brothers and sisters and have led the way from everything from the defence of Pakistan (Legendary Cescil Chaudhry), to services in education, human rights and representing the state on the world stage. They also share a great deal in terms of faith with us.

It's amicable that you are interested in the human rights of Pakistani Christians, I am to. The difference is that I am in position to do something about it, where as your repetitive constant posts do little and you are in no position to help them. Your posts resemble a mud slinging contest. If you really care about the rights of Christians, you might want to work with the Christian community in Orrisa India, which suffered horribly in recent years.

Cuz it causes social agitation. Also, they just don't preach..but they 'trick' people to their religion..bribe them..take money from Western evangelicals..spread disgusting lies against Islam...all this causes a bloody mess!

So if Christians don't change their this attitude, they must bear the consequences! simple as that. While living here, if I start doing Al Qaeda's propaganda..then I must be ready to face the music too...simple.

If really they want to preach, then go to west...
OOOh, silly muslims....do a magic trick....when you pick their card they convert....

Christian Science Monitor LOL ...

This is the same news source that regularly pulls up Hindus beating up & killing Christians in India... Right.

1947: Almost 11-12% non Muslims lived in West Pakistan
2012: only 2% non Muslims are in Pakistan...

Can some one provide the data of "Ahmedi" and "Shia" in Pakistan, Even they have shrink in percentage. The truth is where Islam lives other religion decline.. This is Islam (If one has doubt please come with proof.)

Yeah cuz all Muslims & Christians & dalits live peacefully in India :angel:

Reason Hindu % is dropped is cuz of migration & alot converted in Sindh t get rid of the racist caste system which kills thousands of Hindus each year. Its barbaric.

You cannot deny that most Hindus converted to Islam because of barbaric caste system, which Hindus in INDIA still practice today even after so many foreign invaders tried to demolish it. This is the religion of Hinduism as well

It's amicable that you are interested in the human rights of Pakistani Christians, I am to. The difference is that I am in position to do something about it, where as your repetitive constant posts do little and you are in no position to help them. Your posts resemble a mud slinging contest. If you really care about the rights of Christians, you might want to work with the Christian community in Orrisa India, which suffered horribly in recent years.

You can keep all the free advice to yourself, my posts have been on topic. Mud-slinging was done by your fellow patriots - including you - in bringing the state of Christians in India.

It looks like you are unable to face the reality, if you would have then you would have been doing something and not doling out advices. Your fellow citizens even went on to say that Christians are happy, I just found out how happy they were from a little bit of google search.

Stop the idiotic fights pls. Since Muslims believe in preaching, they should not have a problem if others preach. However since they also believe in hypocricy, most muslim countries do not allow other religions to preach but send money to other countries to preach their version of their faith. Being religious = being openly hypocritical.

In any case if minorities start ''fighting back'' it will only lead to more deaths. A trap minorities in BD and Pakistan have avoided so far, albeit at the price of falling % and influence in the country. Its a tough call.

Back
Top Bottom