What's new

Pakistani Christians retaliate

This is funny a poster here scared of a religion preaching in the fort of Islam.

Not funny when you burn someone alive for preaching a religion in the fort of secularism.

Can any Pakistani tell us how many churches are destroyed in Pakistan? I herd there are many cases.

Can't tell you about all. But here is one.

Country

Christians seek protection after Church attack | Newspaper | DAWN.COM
Minority Rights Day: 2012 saw rise in attacks on places of worship – The Express Tribune
LAHORE:
Just this year, nine places of worship have been damaged, destroyed or vandalised in Pakistan. This includes five churches and three Hindu temples.

http://archives.dawn.com/archives/150268

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/boston/...AS+RETALIATION+FOR+US+AIRSTRIKES&pqatl=google

After Hindus destroyed the Babri Mosque in India in 1992, Pakistani Muslims vandalized Hindu temples and Christian churches, including one in Peshawar, Simon's hometown. In 1997, Muslim crowds burned 14 churches in the Christian village of Shantinagar after a rumor spread that Christians had desecrated the Koran. [Jim Nuttall] said St. Dominic's has posted a guard ever since the United States struck Osama bin Laden's Afghanistan camp with a cruise missile in 1998.

The day every religion respect the other religion and their beliefs.... this kind of issues wont happen.....

Christmas in Pakistan

“Very recently, I went to our old baker, for the Christmas cake and overheard a customer asking him ‘why are you baking cakes for Christians?’”

Disheartened by this comment, he feels our religious festivals have become highly prejudiced.

“We did not grow up in such bad times and I wish if we could all become more accommodating to each others’ differences like before.”

Intolerance, sense of insecurity and lack of education are a few issues that have muddled our social and religious lives.

Midnight mass is the hallmark religious ritual, one that remains very close to Marshall’s heart. “I still go to the church on the night of December 24. I remember, in the 1970s and 80 the churches and cathedrals would be packed with the congregation, however, now most worshippers prefer skipping the midnight mass and plan to visit the church on the morning of December 25.”

Even a day that is supposed to spread happiness evokes a sense of fear amongst the Church-goers.“There are times when even I get this strange feeling that I might not be able to leave the church alive, after the mass ends.”

This is funny a poster here scared of a religion preaching in the fort of Islam.

And the funnier is that many posters here from India are scared of a religion preaching in the fort of oldest religion Hinduism.

The hate and opposition to missionaries in India is NOT a secret.

howcome the "oldest" hinduism got threatened by Christianity in India?

And the funnier is that many posters here from India are scared of a religion preaching in the fort of oldest religion Hinduism.

The hate and opposition to missionaries in India is NOT a secret.

howcome the "oldest" hinduism got threatened by Christianity in India?

There is hate among all the religions but Pakistan is leading the pack.

And, is this topic not about Pakistan?

Cuz it causes social agitation. Also, they just don't preach..but they 'trick' people to their religion..bribe them..take money from Western evangelicals..spread disgusting lies against Islam...all this causes a bloody mess!

So if Christians don't change their this attitude, they must bear the consequences! simple as that. While living here, if I start doing Al Qaeda's propaganda..then I must be ready to face the music too...simple.

If really they want to preach, then go to west...

For crying out loud, preaching Christianity is different from preaching the Al Qaeda manual of terror. And before you say it - yes, I agree there have been cases in India against Christians what with that Christian missionary and his kids burned - either way, it is horrible. Let everyone preach their faith freely.

There is hate among all the religions but Pakistan is leading the pack.

And, is this topic not about Pakistan?

1. The anti-Christian hatemongers are far greater in numbers in India hence you being an Indian doesnt have right to throw stones at us.

2. My reply to Your comment has everything to do with this thread since you questioned the fear of a Muslim member here in wake of spread of Christianity when the far greater fear had been and is being expressed by Indian Hindus viz a viz conversion work of Missionaries in India.

infact there is an organised drive against missionaries in India.

1. The anti-Christian hatemongers are far greater in numbers in India hence you being an Indian doesnt have right to throw stones at us.

2. My reply to Your comment has everything to do with this thread since you questioned the fear of a Muslim member here in wake of spread of Christianity when the far greater fear had been and is being expressed by Indian Hindus viz a viz conversion work of Missionaries in India.

Have you taken a poll ?

Don't spread BS, give me some proof and I have all the right like you have all the right talking about terrorism.

This is complete off topic, you are trying to hide behind a smokescreen. Stick to Christians in Pakistan.

Great. Out of a nation of 180 million you have found 2 minor incidents. I wholeheartedly congratulate you. You have proved your existence in this world useful.

Thank you but if you read the last link 14 churches were destroyed in 1997, also what is the population of Christians in the 180 million?

Back
Top Bottom