What's new

Pakistani child receives gift from Indian doctors on Eid

kindly to any member, who feels that its not a gift but a professional duty, say it as such. but do not bring in hatred in this thread. As in one of my earlier post in this thread. The more we exchange thanks the more the chance for forgivenes, and reduction in mistrust.
And any one bring in the soldiers death at the border, there is a seperate thread on it, we can reason the reasons for the death of soldiers there, RIP to the dead. but we should cherish the life of this boy and the work of the doctors on doing a great services.

Every one knows that medical profession is a service and not a money making industry. Does the world we live in has made it as a money pool to make profit. We have to open our eyes and see that there are number of child in INDIA with the same medical problem like this boy who do not get a fair chance for life due to lake of money.
But any way this boy is offered a fair chance and we should be thankful to the doctors and the almighty how directed the boy to the doctor.

Hatred in this thread is unnecessary show of pride. so please refrain from doing so

A good gesture

It is a gift, because life is the most important thing in life and thats what India gave to the little boy, India gave him a life to walk and run etc.

Thank you India

Dude its duty of doctor to do their best to save the life of their patients and i am sure its not first or last time Indian doctor saved someone life. Doctors serve humanity by leaving politics/religion aside. Pakistani doctors would have done the same to Indian patient. I am sure you also read that some Pakistani also saved Indian sailors. We should help each others :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-lYf76W8s

Good good , another pakistani that would probably grow up without hating us (hopefully) . Cheers :toast_sign:
@ Sarthak,

Its not so. Neither of us hate each other as on these sites.In reality in Foreign lands we are the best friends to help each other.
Its the ego on Internet to show each other that they are superior leads to such hatred.

In foreign lands we forget about Politics & Ego played by each governments.

Good good , another pakistani that would probably grow up without hating us (hopefully) . Cheers :toast_sign:

An uncalled for opinion and out of place / sync with the theme of this thread

A good gesture

Thank you India

Dude its duty of doctor to do their best to save the life of their patients and i am sure its not first or last time Indian doctor saved someone life. Doctors serve humanity by leaving politics/religion aside. Pakistani doctors would have done the same to Indian patient. I am sure you also read that some Pakistani also saved Indian sailors. We should help each others :)

Indian Sailors Slam Indian Government - YouTube
we agree, that its the duty of the doctors and Pakistani Doctors would have done the same to an INDIAN child. if it ever happens the entire nation of INDIA will be thankful and we will not argue that its a duty and there is no gift from the doctors end, but giving thanks to one another for even simple things will increase the trust we have in each other for atleast the next generation to be friendly rather than carrying forward the hatred our forefathers and parents had and the same hatred most of us inherited from our parents for each other.

Very nice gesture by our neighbors!

This really gives me hope that there will be peace between India & Pakistan some day, hopefully in my life time.

@ Sarthak,

Its not so. Neither of us hate each other as on these sites.In reality in Foreign lands we are the best friends to help each other.
Its the ego on Internet to show each other that they are superior leads to such hatred.

In foreign lands we forget about Politics & Ego played by each governments.

Right on bro! At my work place, here in the US I work with several Indians and Pakistanis... And I can assure you that we help each other and look out for each others interest whenever possible.

as usual Pakistanis always admire good things....was that free of cost if not than wht kinda gift it is..:s?

And i hope millions of indian childs who die due to non availibility of treatment can also get this.....

as usual Pakistanis always admire good things....was that free of cost if not than wht kinda gift it is..:s?

And i hope millions of indian childs who die due to non availibility of treatment can also get this.....

Not some, but millions of children are dying in India.

Happy?

Do you feel bad that at least one Pakistani child was given the help?

If the Pakistani child was given the help, instead of being surly and boorish, be a human being. Don't thank Indians, but do thank God that India cared for a Pakistani child even as many of Indian children did not get the same facility.

Maybe we are generous to a fault!

Now, can you tell me why the child and many other Pakistanis are coming to India for medical assistance.

Maybe this will help you to shed your hate:

From a Pak source - Pakistan Today

Indian doctor to help Pakistan in liver transplant
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2010/12/indian-doctor-to-help-pakistan-in-liver-transplant/

"Not some, but millions of children are dying in India.

Happy?

Do you feel bad that at least one Pakistani child was given the help?"

why you indians get frustrated every nw n than?
did any Pakistani said that this wz wrong:o?
dont understand why u guys r so much frustrated...

indeed its a great gift from Indian doctor.............there is nothing alternative to life............money comes and go but when someone saves life of anyone it is precious

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom