What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo news has already confirmed it. They are pretty much a mouth piece for India.

Wonder, why your media is taking so long.

Usually, they report seconds after anyone in our country passes gas.

And **** jail.

Your nation should be boycotted.

Sure, anything prevents you guys from doing so ?

where the hell is the news

you coward small hearted indian media???

Well Indian media is trying to escape from this news. They are trying to find ISI in the glass.....here Pakistani news running the news non stop. That's really a shame..

even in pak media but the host nation is quiet

Zeeshan served glass of acid in India

Pakistan blind cricket team captain served glass of acid

BANGLORE: Pakistan blind cricket team captain Zeeshan Abbasi was made to drink a glass of acid during breakfast in India, Geo News reported on Saturday here.
The captain, who is leading national blind side in Twenty-20 World Cup Cricket Tournament for the blind at Banglore, was apparently made to drink the hazardous liquid as the acid glass was served during breakfast right in front of partially blind Zeeshan Abbasi.

Chairman Pakistan Blind Cricket Council Sultan Shah alleged that the glass filled of acid was deliberately placed on the table, if not, then why it was placed on the breakfast table?

“Abbasi is not feeling well, his health is worsening,” he told media.

Skipper Pakistan blind cricket has been shifted to local hospital but the calamity does not end here as medical assistance is unavailable due to the absence of doctor in the hospital.

Zeeshan Abbasi is the fast bowler of Pakistan blind cricket and comes under partially blind B2 category.

He made his International debut in 2000 and has played a pivotal role in the success of Pakistan team on many occasions.

Pakistan defeated India on Friday by eight wickets in Twenty-20 World Cup Cricket Tournament being held in Banglore.

------------------------------

not even a proper medical care, there is no doctor available, so the guy is rotting in indian super power hospital care

Well Indian media is trying to escape from this news. They are trying to find ISI in the glass.....here Pakistani news running the news non stop. That's really a shame..

Probably done by a pakistani team person at behest of ISI....what india got to do with it. Anyway Blore police will find out.

Skipper Pakistan blind cricket has been shifted to local hospital but the calamity does not end here as medical assistance is unavailable due to the absence of doctor in the hospital.

Bloody joke ....did they take him to some shady clinic nearby instead of proper hospital . It looks more like an attempt to defame india.

Probably done by a pakistani team person at behest of ISI....what india got to do with it. Anyway Blore police will find out.

and these shamful people call us paranoid

have some shame

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3678548 said:
and these shamful people call us paranoid

have some shame

The whole thing looks very suspicious . And Pakistanis are famous for such tactical brilliance.:)

I am Ashamed as an Indian for Such an Act being Perpetrated in Country . I hope the Scumbags who did this are incarcerated for life and the Player also gets some sort of monetary Compensation along with complete medical treatment .

I am Ashamed as an Indian for Such an Act being Perpetrated in Country . I hope the Scumbags who did this are incarcerated for life and the Player also gets some sort of monetary Compensation along with complete medical treatment .

The ****?

Acid passing through esophagus and you think there may be a chance for survival?

The ****?

Acid passing through esophagus and you think there may be a chance for survival?

There is . He is Still in Hospital plus we don't know how much concentration of Acid was there . If there was too much he would have died already . Bangalore Docs are Brilliant . I am faith they can save him ....

Nonetheless I can't Find Any news sources from India ?? .

Even though Sri Lankans were attacked in Pakistan, none of them were hurt.

In India in the meanwhile, they are assassinating blind and handicapped people....

a warning for English players, they will be huinted down for defeating india in tests

ohh god, first bottle thowing, pitch digging acts, then politics, now assassination of players in india, india is paranoid when it comes to games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom