What's new

Pakistani beggars seen as spying for ISI

Everyone who speaks Urdu spies for the ISI.

Salam saab.

Sab theek thak hai?

With corruption so rife. It's going to be 220 million ISI recruits. We won't need expensive tomatos anymore.

But some say Urdu is more used in India @Kaptaan

Aren't Hamid Karzai and ashraf Ghani Pakistan beggars in Kabul?

They hardly speak Urdu, the ones I talked with spoke Balochi and Kashmiri.

Surprisingly beggars not only from Pakistan but I have seen these young girls from Tajikistan as well asking for money and doing palmistry.

Afghan refugees didn't settle only in Khyber Pakhtunkwa, they are spread throughout the whole country, even my city in Punjab right next to Azad Kashmir had a sizeable number of them.

The Balochi speaking ones are not exactly surprising, Quetta housed a lot of them.

Since you claim to speak with them, next time ask them if they were deported or if they willingly moved from Pakistan. Almost every Pakistani has a Pakistani ID card, maybe ask if they can show it.

I have seen a lot of them, and see them regularly from last 7 years. They are Pakistani Balouchs, Kashmiries and Punjabi's. Some of them are also involved in prostitution, seen many of young girls moving here and there with a little boy asking for money and end up sitting in cars.

At least think it through before spreading lies and coming across as a complete Idiot.

Here is Why!!!!!!!

1) Punjabi, Bloch and Kashmir's don't speak Urdu language, Afghan refuges did when they were in Pakistan

2) Bacha bazi also known as child abuse or child rape will get you a bullet in Punjab and other jurisdiction while acknowledged by even Americans its Afghan's favorite accepted Activity

3) Pakistani beggars travelling 100's of miles going to prosperous Afghanistan really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, those are Afghans that we have menage to kick out wait until we send rest of the trash BACK, drug dealers, professional killers extremist, weapon smugglers all Afghans.

At least think it through before spreading lies and coming across as a complete Idiot.

Here is Why!!!!!!!

1) Punjabi, Bloch and Kashmir's don't speak Urdu language, Afghan refuges did when they were in Pakistan

2) Bacha bazi also known as child abuse or child rape will get you a bullet in Punjab and other jurisdiction while acknowledged by even Americans its Afghan's favorite accepted Activity

3) Pakistani beggars travelling 100's of miles going to prosperous Afghanistan really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, those are Afghans that we have menage to kick out wait until we send rest of the trash BACK, drug dealers, professional killers extremist, weapon smugglers all Afghans.

Before proving your self a joker please read my post carefully, I only submitted the thing I see everyday.

Afghan refugees didn't settle only in Khyber Pakhtunkwa, they are spread throughout the whole country, even my city in Punjab right next to Azad Kashmir had a sizeable number of them.

The Balochi speaking ones are not exactly surprising, Quetta housed a lot of them.

Since you claim to speak with them, next time ask them if they were deported or if they willingly moved from Pakistan. Almost every Pakistani has a Pakistani ID card, maybe ask if they can show it.

They say the government is unable to give them jobs in Pakistan, they moved here as we are Muslims too to help them out of this situation but I doubt that.

Do you guys have any brains? why would Afghans beg in Urdu/Balouchi/Kashmiri/Punjabi languages? Lol secondly they are very different in color, body size as well.

I earlier said there are not only the Pakistani beggars in Kabul but Tajikistanis as well.

bhikari se bheek mangna ? first time i read

Tere monthly salary is ziyada hoga try karley lol

That's not a joke buddy many beggars in Kabul earns more than a government civil servant; I was part of a project who were to gather these street beggars, we gave them shelter, food, some skills development training but after a couple of months they were seen starting begging again. I asked 2 of them that why are you doing this have some dignity, he replied: today dignity is only with those who have money, things that were provided for us couldn't satisfied our needs so we earn more by begging.

I asked him how much, he said: some days around 400 some days up to 800 Afghanis.

I was literally shocked, now take an average of both /day 600*30 = 18000 Afghanis which equals to 265 USD.

And now imagine a family of 7 all of them beggars, in different cities, earning good money.

Before proving your self a joker please read my post carefully, I only submitted the thing I see everyday.

They say the government is unable to give them jobs in Pakistan, they moved here as we are Muslims too to help them out of this situation but I doubt that.

Do you guys have any brains? why would Afghans beg in Urdu/Balouchi/Kashmiri/Punjabi languages? Lol secondly they are very different in color, body size as well.

I earlier said there are not only the Pakistani beggars in Kabul but Tajikistanis as well.

...Because they are 2nd or 3rd Gen with no legal documents, Pakistans economy and GDP per capita is much larger, it makes zero sense why anyone would move to a poorer country where they dont speak the local language to beg, unless they were exiled or forcibly removed from the country.

If they are descendants of refugees, it would make sense why they dont speak the language, why they have no documents, why they have no links to get employment, and why they are begging in Afghanistan.

Here is an article about two refugees and their children: https://epaper.dawn.com/DetailImage.php?StoryImage=11_09_2016_016_004

"Refugees such as Zaman and Haji feel that while they can easily move and eke out a living in Afghanistan, they are concerned about their children`s ability to do the same. `They don`t speak Farsi or Pashto, and are referred to as Angraíz back in Afghanistan,` says Haji. Despite their worries, all of them smile at this."

Here is another which might explain why they are begging in Kabul: http://theconversation.com/kabul-is-no-safe-haven-for-deported-afghan-refugees-22726

oh the irony. the writer should visit some of these afghan beggars in pakistan, europe greece turkey etc

...Because they are 2nd or 3rd Gen with no legal documents, Pakistans economy and GDP per capita is much larger, it makes zero sense why anyone would move to a poorer country where they dont speak the local language to beg, unless they were exiled or forcibly removed from the country.

If they are descendants of refugees, it would make sense why they dont speak the language, why they have no documents, why they have no links to get employment, and why they are begging in Afghanistan.

Here is an article about two refugees and their children: https://epaper.dawn.com/DetailImage.php?StoryImage=11_09_2016_016_004

"Refugees such as Zaman and Haji feel that while they can easily move and eke out a living in Afghanistan, they are concerned about their children`s ability to do the same. `They don`t speak Farsi or Pashto, and are referred to as Angraíz back in Afghanistan,` says Haji. Despite their worries, all of them smile at this."

Here is another which might explain why they are begging in Kabul: http://theconversation.com/kabul-is-no-safe-haven-for-deported-afghan-refugees-22726

Once an Afghan will always be an Afghan, if their family members can speak Dari or Pashto it will take no time for the children to learn once they return to Afghanistan (they will join schools, go to the market, meet relatives, make friends), but those Punjabis, Kashmiris, Balouchis never learn nor any of the senior members of the family speaks or understands Dari and Pashto and literally they will always beg in Kabul and other cities with their native languages.

Secondly I provided estimate earning of a beggar in Kabul that's way more than a beggar earns in any Pakistani city. Beggars here don't accept anything fewer than 10 Afghanis which equals to 16 Pakistani rupees.

~60% Afghanistan's economy is illegal, informal and non-formal which doesn't go to the national and international economical indicators so whatever you read in the statistics is not the real thing nor I am emphasizing Afghanistan has become the UAE.

I am not comparing the GDP of Pakistan here with Afghanistan, of course it has to be at least 260bln~ considering 200+ million population, NO WARS since its establishment, swift transfer of infrastructure from British to Pakistan etc.. honestly Pakistan should have been doing better; its a shame if it's joining countries like Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea in the international lists and every year competing with Afghanistan that which of countries has the worst valuable passport in the world.

Last edited:
Once an Afghan will always be an Afghan, if their family members can speak Dari or Pashto it will take no time for the children to learn once they return to Afghanistan (they will join schools, go to the market, meet relatives, make friends), but those Punjabis, Kashmiris, Balouchis never learn nor any of the senior members of the family speaks or understands Dari and Pashto and literally they will always beg in Kabul and other cities with their native languages.

The link I showed clearly stated that some second gen Afghans dont speak the local language. Even solely living in a diverse city like Karachi they can pick up any of these languages and not ever need to speak Pashto.

They could also be orphans or lost from their family and relatives, which again would explain why they are begging.

Secondly I provided estimate earning of a beggar in Kabul that's way more than a beggar earns in any Pakistani city. Beggars here don't accept anything fewer than 10 Afghanis which equals to 16 Pakistani rupees.

~60% Afghanistan's economy is illegal, informal and non-formal which doesn't go to the national and international economical indicators so whatever you read in the statistics is not the real thing nor I am emphasizing Afghanistan has become the UAE.

Even then, Pakistan's Economy is far larger, it makes no sense why anyone would go to a poorer country to beg. Can you seriously not understand this massive hole in your argument?

I am not comparing the GDP of Pakistan here with Afghanistan, of course it has to be at least 260bln~ considering 200+ million population, NO WARS since its establishment, swift transfer of infrastructure from British to Pakistan etc.. honestly Pakistan should have been doing better; its a shame if it's joining countries like Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea in the international lists and every year competing with Afghanistan that which of countries has the worst valuable passport in the world.

Probably because of the millions of Afghans buying forged Pakistani passports and selling drugs abroad.

Also nobody except you and your white masters care about "passport rankings", look at Iran they are despised by the West and yet they are doing perfectly fine; a similar story with Bangladesh, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, and Nepal, who are ranked only a few places below us and are also developing well.

Back
Top Bottom