What's new

Pakistani Ballistic Missiles: Indigenous Content & Development

you just be happy on that

yes i am a genius, no doubt

Now,Mr Genius can you explain to me,how you came to this conclusion ''Pakistan is greater than India in terms of military strength'' ??

Now,Mr Genius can you explain to me,how you came to this conclusion ''Pakistan is greater than India in terms of military strength'' ??
just like you came to the conclusion that India and Pakistan are not equal lol

just like you came to the conclusion that India and Pakistan are not equal lol

A Pakistani member was making a claim that 'at the end of the 1990's and early 2000's Pak and India were largely equal in missile technology'

I have proved that India was ahead back then in post #87.Read it first.

A Pakistani member was making a claim that 'at the end of the 1990's and early 2000's Pak and India were largely equal in missile technology'

I have proved that India was ahead back then in post #87.Read it first.
you have your own opinion, me my own, so end of this discussion and back to the topic

you have your own opinion, me my own, so end of this discussion and back to the topic

Facts do not depend on someones opinion.If you think Pakistan was equal to India in missile technology,back then you can prove it.

Facts do not depend on someones opinion.If you think Pakistan was equal to India in missile technology,back then you can prove it.
i need to prove nothing, because this topic is not about India Vs Pakistan, can you just tell me why you are even in a discussion involving Pakistani Basaltic missiles?

i need to prove nothing, because this topic is not about India Vs Pakistan, can you just tell me why you are even in a discussion involving Pakistani Basaltic missiles?
tell this to that pakistani memeber who brought India first...

This missile is usually shown as M-18 Because of its chinese caption but in reality it is Shaheen II covered by chinese media with 100% Identicle paint job as the other pic of Shaheen II we have seen.

M-18_big.jpg

Shaheen II Other Pic with 100% similar paint job

Shaheen-II_5.jpg

@farhan_9909
Yeah, both missiles were displayed in the same 23rd March military parade, on two separate vehicles moving in tandem.
The above one (top 2 photos with Chinese captions) is Shaheen-II on a Transporter, while the last one is another Shaheen-II on a Transport Erector Launcher.

@farhan_9909
Yeah, both missiles were displayed in the same 23rd March military parade, on two separate vehicles moving in tandem.
The above one (top 2 photos with Chinese captions) is Shaheen-II on a Transporter, while the last one is another Shaheen-II on a Transport Erector Launcher.

Is Shaheen-II operationally deployed? As per last year report, it is still in development?

Is Shaheen-II operationally deployed? As per last year report, it is still in development?
Yes it is. Back in 2008, a Strategic Missile Group conducted a training exercise of launching Shaheen-II.
I guess you are referring to Hans M. Kristensen's report, he referred it to as "in the process of being deployed", which means that it is still in production.

Yes it is. Back in 2008, a Strategic Missile Group conducted a training exercise of launching Shaheen-II.
I guess you are referring to Hans M. Kristensen's report, he referred it to as "in the process of being deployed", which means that it is still in production.
Sirjee koi khushkhabri de dou na please ??? :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom