What's new

Pakistani Ballistic Missiles: Indigenous Content & Development

This is Minuteman III third stage or PSRE (Post separation Rocket Engine) as it is called.

BoostMinuteProp[1].jpg

Its Job is to correct all trajectory errors,before Jettisoning the Warhead at just the correct angle towards the target. The Warhead after separating from this stage has no means of changing directions.
Shaheen series has something similar.

This is how "MARV" works. All it does is to change Trajectory and make corrections. After the Warhead has been released,other than spinning,it cannot do anything else as it will enter atmosphere and any sudden changes in direction will be too much force for materials to take at that speed.
vVL0Bl.gif

Kek2Y7.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 207083Thats ghauri launch...Goes striaight up.

This is Sjhaheen - 3 launch and after 40 seconds its al,ost Parallel to earth. How do you explain this @The Deterrent Deterrent?

I mentioned only Shaheen-I & II, not III.
Besides, Ghauri's motor has lesser thrust compared to its mass, so it has to gain some momentum before the pitch maneuver begins.
When an RV has the ability to change direction,it is called MARV. Simple.
Course correction after stage septation does Involve RV changing direction,hence MARV.
Err, not exactly. The RV has a fixed amount of fuel, and Shaheen-I & II might have only enough to correct their trajectory, not change it any further.
The ability to conduct effective unpredictable maneuvers and later correct the course to hit the target is considered as MaRV.
You don't need thrusters for warhead separation. Earlier Missiles had no thrusters on RV but Warhead did separate.
Yes you do, you always do. The ReV is composed of the warhead & correction system, which are separated via thrusters.

I mentioned only Shaheen-I & II, not III.
Besides, Ghauri's motor has lesser thrust compared to its mass, so it has to gain some momentum before the pitch maneuver begins.

Err, not exactly. The RV has a fixed amount of fuel, and Shaheen-I & II might have only enough to correct their trajectory, not change it any further.
The ability to conduct effective unpredictable maneuvers and later correct the course to hit the target is considered as MaRV.

Yes you do, you always do. The ReV is composed of the warhead & correction system, which are separated via thrusters.
To do it effectively, yes. It is possible to do so without thrusters.

@The Deterrent is spot on. The kind of manuevering it can perform, depends on the pressure and availability of fuel both of which are dependent on RV's design and bending of the plumbing.

A comparatively less complicated design capable of thrust vectoring.

392.jpg

The RV we just saw is an advanced one and if we can design it then i think that developing a true MARV might not be very difficult.

Two great Pakistani nuclear physicists Dr. Ishfaq and Dr. Munir are credited among the persons who are called as "father of the Pakistan's atomic bomb project who worked hard on a Project started by Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan in 1968.

L to R: Dr. Munir Ahmad Khan, Chairman PAEC, Mr. Ghulam Ishaq Khan, then Minister for Finance and Coordination, General K.M. Arif, Vice Chief of Army Staff, and Dr. Ishfaq Ahmad, Member (Technical), PAEC. Circa 1983-84. Site: Kirana Hills during the cold tests.

Two great Pakistani nuclear physicists Dr. Ishfaq and Dr. Munir are credited among the persons who are called as "father of the Pakistan's atomic bomb project who worked hard on a Project started by Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan in 1968.

L to R: Dr. Munir Ahmad Khan, Chairman PAEC, Mr. Ghulam Ishaq Khan, then Minister for Finance and Coordination, General K.M. Arif, Vice Chief of Army Staff, and Dr. Ishfaq Ahmad, Member (Technical), PAEC. Circa 1983-84. Site: Kirana Hills during the cold tests.

Delete your post. It has nothing to do with this thread.

What is the meaning if ballistic.... or what is the main differences between cruise and ballistic missile?

Either our allies are so generous that not only they send us these systems and then regularly send updates / upgrades , or our scientists are hard at work.
12742644_842753012503551_2889504694237590365_n.jpg

12745833_841489662629886_2751498738356649007_n.jpg
12744588_841066152672237_4114583925558096937_n.png
10426310_750420745057020_4277428415377630918_n.jpg
phvu05u.jpg

12715345_841790925933093_878814719856134110_n.png

Any chance of near future extended range test of next version missile test?

Any gift before 23rd March...?

This is one one section of Pakistan military industry which a lot of people miss and so does the media

Pakistan ballistic and nuclear capable missile capability

This is the final equaliser in war, Pakistan has a very strong missile programme and huge advantage in ballistics over many country's

Then to have the nukes just adds to the power, Turkey is strong but they don't have a ballistics programme as robust as Pakistan

Yes, Pakistan armed forces are moving right ahead in Missile tech as well nuclear tech.
Moreover, Forces are paying attention towards traditional fire power.
InshaAllah soon more developments will come out.

Back
Top Bottom