What's new

Pakistani at work.

113964777_2175692562576585_101941051800557656_n.jpg

sir sorry to say but this is not art these are cancer to society illegal gun smiths . you can not count it in any are or handi crafts . its a national shame
It is a skill that most nation do not possess. We never cashed these skillmen out. If they were brought under a flagship company making old guns with hand and sell these to international gun collector e.t.c

It is a skill that most nation do not possess. We never cashed these skillmen out. If they were brought under a flagship company making old guns with hand and sell these to international gun collector e.t.c
Yeah i have no issue if they make vantage guns for collections.but they make ak47 snipers and m4 with tons of other cheap copies tt33 etc which been used against innocent people of pakistan.

they supply these arms to terrorists criminals and even TTP . its really a big issue like WOT for pakistan . the less guns in society less gun voilance in society boss . you have great sense as i know you can feel it ? i think we should not promote it . you promote day night paksitan here almost everything you have done to shine our image . now think for a moment tourist will step in a country where AK-47 been made and sale like candies on streets? they will not go google and search the total info but they just make mind of a dangerous country . you are damaging your own efforts if you shear these pics and promote them sir . rest is your will i leave it on you .
At least someone with sense. Mere mooh ki baat chheen lee.

What are the gun laws in Pakistan? Is it super easy to obtain gun in Pakistan? How about Punjab?

Probably war causes gun proliferation. Not the other way round. For instance gun proliferation in USA has it's roots in American Civil War. Even in India, guns - legal or illegal - are more in Naxalite affected regions. And of course, Pakistan's gun culture probably has more to do with Soviet-Afghan war.

- PRTP GWD

Yeah i have no issue if they make vantage guns for collections.but they make ak47 snipers and m4 with tons of other cheap copies tt33 etc which been used against innocent people of pakistan.
That is where we have failed. To let them make weapons that were used against us. They were ignored by the security establishment which shouldn't have been the case.

At least someone with sense. Mere mooh ki baat chheen lee.

What are the gun laws in Pakistan? Is it super easy to obtain gun in Pakistan? How about Punjab?

Probably war causes gun proliferation. Not the other way round. For instance gun proliferation in USA has it's roots in American Civil War. Even in India, guns - legal or illegal - are more in Naxalite affected regions. And of course, Pakistan's gun culture probably has more to do with Soviet-Afghan war.

- PRTP GWD
yeah its easy to get license of you have money and if you are dirt poor you can buy cheap copies from these gun smiths from 10 to 25K PKR a tt33 copy which is most common in use .these guys spread guns all over pakistan .

That is where we have failed. To let them make weapons that were used against us. They were ignored by the security establishment which shouldn't have been the case.
they can earn more money if they units and make a joint export company and start making vintage guns and pistols or WW1 and before that . but they have no intention of peace for them they have to sake 2-3 guns daily at shop and don't care where they will be used in crimes terrorism or even innocents will be killed . this is rouge behavior .

Back
Top Bottom