What's new

Pakistani Army asks for Respect.

friends, i have not been on forum for some time now. i have been visiting but couldn't contribute by posting.

however, the recent series of events have forced me to come to you people to discuss the situation in a healthy manner so that some of the questions can be answered and we can help build the military image again..

looking forward for your response!

Regards,
Arsalan Aslam

Well only some statement can not bring back the lost pride. The military would have to do something "practical" to regain the lost pride.

Either it be the Abbotabad operation, the attack on PNS Mehran, extra judicial killing of men in Quetta be FC or rangers being filmed gunning down a person begging for mercy, we have not seen a thing from ISPR to clear the ambiguity and restore the faith of the nation in military.

You missed one very important thing which has deeply destroyed the credibility of Pakistani military. The drone attacks. With these drone attacks happening in our country it would be futile to do anything to regain the pride. Obviously when the military is doing nothing to stop the invasion on it's own territory by an aggressor people can't have respect for such a fauj.

yes!
the drone attacks have became a routine now. so much so that one misses it while taking a note of military set backs or recent days... its a pity!:bad:

Areesh, i agree that only discussion cannot restore the lost dignity but i hope that it will at least clear the questions that most of us are facing at the moment and i wish that the authorities can also share the concern of he nation!

i cannot see this thread anymore in the Section!!

is this deleted or restricted, can some be fair enough to let me know?

As a western citizen, I have seen up close the victims of global terrorism and the great lengths people go through in fighting it. I can not have any respect for a state that shelters the Anti Christ of terrorism. When the Kargil episode happened between India and Pakistan, I was following the news closely and privy to much information because of my diplomatic ties. The Pakistanis were fuming that the cause of this conflict were holy warriors and separatists from Kashmir and their grievances must be analyzed. However they turned out to be Pakistani soldiers. How long will Pakistan do this to itself?

What statement by the COAS or action suggests that he is pleading for respect ??

I read the whole article and there is nothing which i see suggests that he is pleading for respect for the army.

Can anyone show that part which suggests as the article says ???

like always, it the same strategy, a mislaeding title!!

however, dont you think that there are a few question that the nation need answer to.
this will surely help regain the faith of people.\if we have a look at last months incedents, things are deterorating! arent they?

Exactly - but why criticize the current military leadership as being 'compliant and loyal to the PPP led GoP'? Unless they rig the elections in favor of the PPP, the military leadership is doing exactly what they should under the constitution - support the GoP and implement its policies. The military can try and influence policy through recomendations, but at the end of the day the responsibility lies with the PPP government for whatever policies are being implemented.

well noted,
but ir dont you think that if the poilicies of GoP are going againt the national intrest the military leadership must step ahead and have ther say. i am not talking about a martial law but atleast some points can be corrected. there are certain things that cannot be compromised on.
unfortunately, the elected overnments have always let the nation down but in past, the military never disappointed the people. this tie around, either due to ther own weakness or as per instruction from Gov, the armed forces are the point of criticism. someone have to stepup and put an end to this before the nation completely loose faith in forces.

we sitting her on our PC are mostly educated enought to see the complete picture but a common man is only aware of ristriction being imposed on public by the army and then they come to know about the attack on military base where the terrorists after sabotaging the nation assets have flewed the spot!
or he woke up to learn that some unidentified choppers have crossed there border and come as deep as abbotabad and then have safely return after the completion of there task. the common man dont know if it was some bull 5hit foreign policy matter or a case of publicity stunt from US, for him, his saviours were sleeping at that time when all this happened.

the extra judicial killings and what not!!

i hope you will agree that there have been events that need a public clarification from ISPR so that the faith can be restored.

As a western citizen, I have seen up close the victims of global terrorism and the great lengths people go through in fighting it. I can not have any respect for a state that shelters the Anti Christ of terrorism. When the Kargil episode happened between India and Pakistan, I was following the news closely and privy to much information because of my diplomatic ties. The Pakistanis were fuming that the cause of this conflict were holy warriors and separatists from Kashmir and their grievances must be analyzed. However they turned out to be Pakistani soldiers. How long will Pakistan do this to itself?

you need to stop humping the bible , its bad for brains

The topic is misleading the declaration from the corp commander's conference read that attempts to malign the military have to stop. The article is written by some Rosenberg , I need not remind people who all these *bergs , *smiths *kapansky *lamansky *troploski etc are and what these people work for. They are all part of that cabal that must not be named.

The fact that it this group of people that is directing its ire at Pakistan Army , then the Army must be doing the right thing.

Zinadabad Pak Fauj , Qaum Tumharay saath ha :pakistan:

What statement by the COAS or action suggests that he is pleading for respect ??

I read the whole article and there is nothing which i see suggests that he is pleading for respect for the army.

Thank you!!! i was thinking the exact same thing right after i read a post by our indian friend """respect is earned and not pleded"" the title is mileading like always. f=_k that sh_t...... inside non of the quotes or anything signals kayani pleeding for respect. all these indian people on this forum do is look for a reason to undermine pak .. i hate this.

What to say when someone is begging for respect..

You have to say "pathetic" -- and look, yes, it's sad, it's actually outrageous but it should tell you something about this Pakistan army and her soldiers, this is an army that has to beg to be respected -- you can imagine the kinds of persons who woul be her soldiers, only to be skinned alive by a bunch of Tribals

Look, who is it that the Pakistan army begging for respect? Is it the people of Pakistan? is it the Pakistani nation and state?? Heck no, they are begging for their pay master to respect them -- this army is beyond shameless, it has taken to pimping as if it was for the Pakistan army, an honor, the sooner it is allowed to go the way of the Dodo, the better off the Pakistan nation and state will be.

we all were strong supporters but event in recet past is forcing many to change there minds.
it need not much but an incamera debate from the concerned authorities to assure that nation that the situation is being dealt with,,,

Arsalan Aslam.

The topic is misleading the declaration from the corp commander's conference read that attempts to malign the military have to stop. The article is written by some Rosenberg , I need not remind people who all these *bergs , *smiths *kapansky *lamansky *troploski etc are and what these people work for. They are all part of that cabal that must not be named.

The fact that it this group of people that is directing its ire at Pakistan Army , then the Army must be doing the right thing.

Zinadabad Pak Fauj , Qaum Tumharay saath ha :pakistan:

Yes, we, the bloody civilians are with you but are you with us?

Zindabad Pakistan, nothing is more dearer to us than you. We appologize if we bloody civilians were unable to defend you from being raped and pillaged by those same people who were hired to defend you from your enemies.

:) for finding the conspiracy theory you have to read it through coloured glasses of bharatis and some of our neo-liberals who are filled with haterd for our army and our faith.

they need to read the article 100 times and give us the proof where army pleaded otherwise conspiracy theory of these anti-Pakistan elements is just a pathetic rant

Back
Top Bottom