What's new

Pakistani-American Convicted For Exporting Computer Hardware to Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission

No wonder Indians are able to capitalize on such matters to damage Pakistan's reputation where it counts.
they are only able to capitalize because of our foreign policy, lack of lobbying, lack of money to fund articles in favor of pakistan. simple.
No i think he only knew what I also know. That it is useless to consider laws and justice when you are dealing with US. They and their courts do not believe in such things. Only thing you can do is avoid getting caught. Laws don't matter in the US.

And don't use words like "you and I" don't know. I do know, only YOU don't.
he is just a troll who thinks that the west is always right.
If it was perfectly legal, why did the national hero end up in house arrest?
weak govt, coward commando.

Let's see, for both: Hero for the atomic program. Stole banned technology. Transferred to Pakistan. Benefited financially. Paid the price. No correlation? Absolutely not! :D

(Spots of the leopard and all that, you know.)
So you want some saints and sages who would transfer stuff from Europe to Pakistan for the greater good of the country in the name of good faith ....all with the approval of the host country.

Of course. Let Pakistan celebrate him and his heroic acts in violation of US law. But his incarceration and its subsequent fallout will need to be kept in mind, that is all. No problem.
You should care for the $28 trillion debt and rising China
educational institutions or businesses but not to institutions like PAEC.
So they think PAEC cannot buy from those educational institutes and businesses. White people are brain dead retards. No wonder why people call them "White trash"

it is the law. silly as it sounds
for starters it is going to be a few months to as much 2 years in minimum security prison. Some of the minimum security prisons for white collar criminals is as comfortable as a upper middle class home in Pakistan

We will get the computers from other source :coffee: Nathan bob

Say hello to Chinese Super Computers
When needed these Monster Computers will be Running in Pakistan (who knows may be we already have them)

1c3968d5-2332-44ee-9130-9198475c5d0e.jpeg

Old US servers are only good for may be PubG or Online Gaming Server Hosting

Last edited:
I guess you are right, in that Pakistan's record for non-proliferation is already tarnished thanks to another national hero, so this episode is nothing new on top of that.
Here are some facts for you:

Fact#1: Pakistan is a nuclear power for more than 20 years and no one has ever able to change this fact.

Fact#2: The union of 27 retards was brutally defeated by a rag tag militia in Afghanistan and got kicked out of the country.

Fact#3: Terrorist state of America is not the sole super daddy of world. Now China is bigger daddy. Lol no one even listens to daddy USA anymore. Even their slave countries like France spit on them.

We will get the computers from other source :coffee: Nathan bob

Say hello to Chinese Super Computers
When needed these Monster Computers will be Running in Pakistan (who knows may be we already have them)

1c3968d5-2332-44ee-9130-9198475c5d0e.jpeg

Old US servers are only good for may be PubG or Online Gaming Server Hosting
Negative, it is not in China's national interest to export supercomputers, if they have anything to gain from it, only then it will be for Pakistan. Do not confuse allies for "brothers"

All those Pakistanis who want to immigrate missed your tiny little facts :partay:
This is not immigration, this is reverse colonization. Islam is the fastest growing religion in West. White people have lowest birth rates while Muslims have highest. Soon Whites will be a minority there.

So you want some saints and sages who would transfer stuff from Europe to Pakistan for the greater good of the country in the name of good faith ....all with the approval of the host country.

Nope. All the wannabe saints and sages should remain aware that their acts have both pros and cons, that is all, as this present thread shows very well.

Nope. All the wannabe saints and sages should remain aware that their acts have both pros and cons, that is all, as this present thread shows very well.
the only valid reason to charge him is that he wasted his time since that ecport control suff might only gather dust.

by the way, this story reminds me a story where an American sold / passed classified information about F15 to Indians and she was fined 5000 dollars for that.
entire story, the characters and the punishment was strange.

the only valid reason to charge him is that he wasted his time since that ecport control suff might only gather dust.

by the way, this story reminds me a story where an American sold / passed classified information about F15 to Indians and she was fined 5000 dollars for that.
entire story, the characters and the punishment was strange.

Well, he is the one who chose to plead guilty to the charges of violating US export laws. Nothing strange about that, is there?

Back
Top Bottom