What's new

Pakistani Ambassador to USA Sherry Rehman to be charged with Blasphemy

Thanks for ignoring 9/10th of the post and the uncomfortable questions posed in the post. I agree. Pakistan should learn too that US has always maltreated Pakistan. Time to quit this relationship once and for all. There are better options out there. Maybe we could dangle some nukes in front of Iran's nose... hmmm what if we ally with them? At least they stand up against US hegemony despite the flaws of their system. America cannot afford to lose Pakistan-at least not now. ;)

Dear dear dear HaviZ,

I so respect your posts. But I am just flabbergasted as to why on earth would you condemn our 200 million people to the curse of sanctions?

Our rupee to dollar ratio is 100 and we are crying every minute due to the sky rocketing prices.

Iranian Mullah Hullah Ayatullah have driven their economy to the ground

Right now their ryal trades or hovers around 12,000 to a dollar

They are only surving because they are underselling their god given oil to the few low-balling leaches from around the world.

And you want to align with them and even using a childish argument using nukes.

What an awful awful awful stance. Please.
such an ill-thought stance will increase our misery 100000 times and you will not be here with us to suffer through it. You will be gone to the same USA or one of its allies and live there comfortably.

Please move away from this Qiaymati shaitani stance.

Coming back to the so-called "mal-treatment" by USA?

Well USA did slap on our wrist 3 times (60s, 80s, and 90s) when we did what they begged us not to do.

Other than that,

USA has fed us through food research (Maxi-Pak wheat that changed the fate of so many of us)
USA has paid the asking price for anything they asked us to do
USA has brought up our military to a level among the top in our region
USA has trained or had them trained at one of the facilities in the West pretty much all our top level scientists.

And yet you keep on repeating my dear dear dear sir, the propaganda of the Talib-bozo islamists.

That's not good

my dear that's not good

for country to be pitted against a super power.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Dear dear dear HaviZ,

I so respect your posts. But I am just flabbergasted as to why on earth would you condemn our 200 million people to the curse of sanctions?

There is something like living with honor which no one taught us, thats why.

Our rupee to dollar ratio is 100 and we are crying every minute due to the sky rocketing prices.

You are even more cynical than me. You are right. But that doesn't reduce the disrespect we suffered at their hands.

Iranian Mullah Hullah Ayatullah have driven their economy to the ground

Right now their ryal trades or hovers around 12,000 to a dollar

At least they are standing up for what they believe in. There is an option of throwing your interests in the bin and following in quiet subservience while there is another of raising your head and living with pride. We are being blamed, disrespected despite being in the war. Why not get out of it then. The Taliban are against us, the US is, India is, and we've made an Afghanistan that is hostile... fun times.

They are only surving because they are underselling their god given oil to the few low-balling leaches from around the world.

And you want to align with them and even using a childish argument using nukes.

It can be used to pressure Americans into reassessing the role they have played in our issues.

What an awful awful awful stance. Please.
such an ill-thought stance will increase our misery 100000 times and you will not be here with us to suffer through it. You will be gone to the same USA or one of its allies and live there comfortably.

I am not directing policy. But if I was I would prefer to stay in a jhopri to create a precedent.

Please move away from this Qiaymati shaitani stance.

Coming back to the so-called "mal-treatment" by USA?

Well USA did slap on our wrist 3 times (60s, 80s, and 90s) when we did what they begged us not to do.

We are not a child to be slapped. We did not toe the line and wished to guard our interests so they slapped us and it wasn't on the wrist.

I don't remember how we are forsaking these interests:
1) Nuke deal with India but refused to Pakistan
2) Davis kills 2 Pakistanis and escapes. There is no proof of Afia being a terrorist and still in jail and will be there forever.
3) Fazlullah hiding in Kunar. Faqir Mohammed's (Ex-Bajaur Chief's) bases in Afghanistan.
4) US refusal to condemn India for the Siachen incursion but raising an outcry on the Kargil one which was made by fauji's after the Siachen debacle when they took 1000 miles of our land.
5) USA's offer to sell better quality F16's to India compared to what they sold us.
6) Framing of Pakistani innocents in the name of terrorism-Seen it, researched it.
7) Maltreatment of Pakistanis in airports and hounding of Pakistani political Organizations in north America. Even secular ones. Yes-this is the only thing they are good at.
8) Support for dictators in Pakistani land. 3 major ones had their backing. Zia was the one who Islamicized Pakistan with their blessing in case you did not notice.
9) Presler Amendment. When we were not needed by USA anymore. Cold war over, Afghanistan in ruins but of course the Soviets disgraced as they wanted that is what came. Military and economic cooperation CUT and mark my words IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN-200% chance and I bet on my life when this war on terror is over this will come again. They will harass us even more than they are now.
10) The blame Pakistan suffers on a daily basis. Pakistan is held responsible for every failure. I believe you think we are responsible. Partly I agree, yes. But you do not know about the successes, Ramzir yousuf, Baradar, Khalid Sheikh (top 9/11 terrorist) were all capture by us.
11) Pakistan counting on US support and not getting any in 1971. Weak point? Leave that then. I think it is too. But consider the rest.

And I already explained what a hypocritical country Solomon is from and what things it has done that destroy any moral standing it has at all.

Other than that,

USA has fed us through food research (Maxi-Pak wheat that changed the fate of so many of us)
USA has paid the asking price for anything they asked us to do
USA has brought up our military to a level among the top in our region
USA has trained or had them trained at one of the facilities in the West pretty much all our top level scientists.

If they are this benevolent then its time to re compensate us of $80 Billion we lost in the war on terror. Lets see their generosity. Till now I have only heard Panetta's orgasms and his threats or blame. When those end I will be eager to deal with the Americans.

I agree some Pakistanis have benefited. Not all though.

And yet you keep on repeating my dear dear dear sir, the propaganda of the Talib-bozo islamists.

I am a sworn enemy of every Islamist but I also admit that they have constantly throughout history been supported by our so-called allies-Ibn Abdul Wahab received massive support from British empire, and these terrorist commanders once sat with the Americans and Haqqani shook hands with the president. Bin Ladin sat in their embassy in Karachi.

I suppose it didn't occur to that president then that the Haqqani man he was shaking hands with had blood on his hands-or perhaps it did but that blood was cheap since it was Pashtun/Afghan blood he had spilled. Since you do not consider Wazirs your people you will not understand this point. I consider Pashtuns my people and work for my lands unity-therefore I am a Pakistani Nationalist.

But I could learn a lesson here. I have called many others the same word including Zarvan and now see how annoying it is.

That's not good

my dear that's not good

for country to be pitted against a super power.

Thank you for your kind consideration.[/QUOTE]

You fear them but a strong foreign policy is often better than an extremely weak one or in our case none at all but one of quiet subservience.

When a colleague of mine told me of a Sufferers Witness case of a young woman from Punjab who was continuously being raped by her cousin and refusing to report it to the police because of "family honor" but just wanted the activist on the phone to give her some help convincing him to stop. I told my colleague she is a hopeless case. But the women's rights activists are mad. She said she has to break loose. Say NO. We are that woman.

Just because that cousin is strong we should not let him bully into submission. Strenghthen our foreign policy, everything falls into place. We don't do it Pakistan may fall apart.

HaviZsultan

Excellent post _ so what must be done now? How much longer, if at all, should we continue to barter away our autonomy of action in return for US "aid"?

HaviZsultan

Excellent post _ so what must be done now? How much longer, if at all, should we continue to barter away our autonomy of action in return for US "aid"?

I will provide a solution tomorrow. This is one of the first times someone has accepted something is wrong in the first place. I haven't slept and had breakfast, stayed up all night. Will either tag you in another thread because its getting off-topic and the thread too is old or may reply here

I will provide a solution tomorrow. This is one of the first times someone has accepted something is wrong in the first place. I haven't slept and had breakfast, stayed up all night. Will either tag you in another thread because its getting off-topic and the thread too is old or may reply here

Thank you, yes that would be fine and I look forward to reading to you.

Blasphemy case registered against Sherry Rehman: report

KARACHI: Multan police has registered a blasphemy case against Sherry Rehman, Pakistan’s Ambassador to the United States, a report published in the BBCUrdu said.

The case was registered on a complaint made by Faheem Gill, a citizen of Multan.

In his complaint, Gill has alleged that Rehman had committed blasphemy while speaking during a program aired on a private television channel on Nov 30, 2010.

The complainant said Rehman was speaking on the country’s blasphemy laws and had made some statements which were tantamount to committing blasphemy.

Multan’s senior superintendent police Ghulam Shabbir Jafri told the BBC that the case had been registered and the complainant had also been made part of the investigation. He added that evidence was being collected with regard to the case.

Blasphemy case registered against Sherry Rehman: report | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Blasphemy law is such a joke. I hope the sane minds come out and oppose this stupid law. There is no guarantee of proper justice here nor can the rule be enforced justifiably.

Mullahs and religious people will support anything in the name of Islam. No wonder the terrorism has destroyed this nation.

Back
Top Bottom