What's new

Pakistani al Qaeda 'company' commander praises Mumbai attacker

all the seasonings that make up for the taste of any non-veg food is veg....every masalas is made from veggie stuff.....without veggie you would eat just raw meat

P.S: even the rice/roti you eat is vegetarian.......

See You failed again to understand That Muslims DONT Call their Food VEG this VEg that They just Call it what it is But YOu on the other Hand put VEG infront of every muslim/non Muslim food

Asmatullah Muawiya, a Pakistani terrorist who serves as one of several al Qaeda "company" commanders, praised two terrorists who were behind some of the largest attacks in India and who were recently executed. Muawiya also said that India will become a major target of terrorist attacks once the US withdraws from the region.

Muawiya, a former Jaish-e-Mohammed commander who is affiliated with both al Qaeda and the so-called Punjabi Taliban, released a statement praising Ajmal Kasab, a participant in the November 2008 assault on Mumbai, and Afzal Guru, a member of the team that attacked the Indian Parliament in New Delhi in December 2001. Muawiya's statement was published on the jihadist Jamia Hafsa Urdu Forum on Feb. 24, and was obtained and translated by the SITE Intelligence Group.

The terrorists were involved in terrorist attacks and due process was completed before they were hanged and that is the fault of India?

Kasab was "a true mujahid. He was among us, he was ours, a native of Pakistan," Muawiya said.

OF course he was - and so are most of them - either citizens or foreigners trained in Pakistan.

Al Qaeda is said to have had a role in the planning for Mumbai and the training of the Lashkar-e-Taiba assault team. Several of the documents seized at Osama bin Laden's compound "suggested a much larger direct al Qaeda role in the planning of the Mumbai attacks than many assumed,"

All these terrorist organizations are inter linked and have support from regimes and Government sources.

Muawiya also threatened that attacks in India will increase as jihadists shift their focus from Afghanistan to India and Kashmir after the US withdraws from the region.

This is what India fears will happen, all these terrorists will be funneled towards India by Pakistan.

Muawiya's statement hinted at the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate's ties to jihadist groups, and predicted that the ISI will not be able to control the groups that it has supported and directed in the past.

ISI and PA are the founders and supporters of these terrorist organizations which is well known to all, and he is right that ISI has lost control of some of these groups who have splintered and are looking to bring what they brought to Afghanistan to Pakistan and later on to other countries in the sub continent.

It is possible that ISI might opt for a smaller role in this situation."

The snakes have become too big to handle but what ISI and PA will do is to have some degree of control or assistance - even deals with them so that they can take care of Pakistani interests too.

al Qaeda has often backfilled them with Pakistani jihadist commanders from groups such as the Laskhar-e-Jhangvi, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammed, Jundallah (the Karachi-based, al Qaeda-linked group), and several other Pakistani terror groups.

This is a serious situation and India could do well to take out these terrorist threats overtly or covertly with support from other target nations.

This kind of statements should be ignored..... But what should be noted is "The support these guys enjoy in Pakistan" (if any)

you and 100% of the Hindus have the same Baised Opionion about all pakistanis what can we Say but JUST VEG BIRYANI
ohh man i can see your obsession with veg biryani!now let me guess from where did you get this obsession,my explanation would be that most probably you have been grossly violated by some veg-biryani eating man in the past and that's why you are so obsessed with veggy foods since then:rofl:!now tell me i am right:omghaha:!

World know the facts... No one need proof..

Forget it and lets focus on our development..

no doubt Mumbai Attack was the best planned, executed and exposed the indian security drama to the world......It was the biggest security lapse of the Past decade.

Cheers for the Execution and planning!!!!!:cheers:

no doubt Mumbai Attack was the best planned, executed and exposed the indian security drama to the world......It was the biggest security lapse of the Past decade.

And mehran base? quetta? and about recent Bomb blast in your cities? do you forget PC-3 orion?

And mehran base? quetta? and about recent Bomb blast in your cities? do you forget PC-3 orion?

They were not as effective as they could have been thanks to our fighting skills that u dont have.

it took us i think few hours to clear them in mehran but it took u some 72 hrs in mumbai.

They were not as effective as they could have been thanks to our fighting skills that u dont have.

it took us i think few hours to clear them in mehran but it took u some 72 hrs in mumbai.

well mehran is not any public place like CST ...... they select places where they can go easy behind the human shield.... as the cops or security forces can't fire on civilians.... you guys let them destroy navy assets..... you don't think which one is more planned..... you can go public punch some one, you have the possibilities to escape when there is crowd around you... But you need more plan to enter into Naval base and destroy the assets...

Enjoying the death of 165 innocent civilians?????????

well mehran is not any public place like CST ...... they select places where they can go easy behind the human shield.... as the cops or security forces can't fire on civilians.... you guys let them destroy navy assets..... you don't think which one is more planned..... you can go public punch some one, you have the possibilities to escape when there is crowd around you... But you need more plan to enter into Naval base and destroy the assets...

Let him enjoy the death of indians man....

for yr kind info just one a/c was destroyed so that makes it just an asset not assets..........

In india till now they havnt attacked any military Base n with the fighting skills that u had shown in mumbai i think they will really infiltrate any base in yr country.

Anyway its not just me but everybody says the same in military prospective that it was the best planned and execute attack of the last decade.

Enjoying the death of 165 innocent civilians?????????

Let him enjoy the death of indians man....

Nobody is enjoying...Dude we r just saying this from military prospective.

for yr kind info just one a/c was destroyed so that makes it just an asset not assets..........

In india till now they havnt attacked any military Base n with the fighting skills that u had shown in mumbai i think they will really infiltrate any base in yr country.

Anyway its not just me but everybody says the same in military prospective that it was the best planned and execute attack of the last decade.

Nobody is enjoying...Dude we r just saying this from military prospective.

Ok.... You remember there was a smilar attack on a hotel in pakistan.... i remember that hotel was collapsed.....( i dont remember the name of hotel)... Dude that doesnt make me happy.... because innocent civilians lost live.... I am sure you wont be praising mumbai attack if some one known to you became a victim......

Ok.... You remember there was a smilar attack on a hotel in pakistan.... i remember that hotel was collapsed.....( i dont remember the name of hotel)... Dude that doesnt make me happy.... because innocent civilians lost live.... I am sure you wont be praising mumbai attack if some one known to you became a victim......

it was in may on Marriott Hotel in islamabad where a dumper with explosives tried to hit the building but was failed.

No infiltration team had carried out that attack!!! nor it took us some 72 hrs to clear anyone.

Nor was hotel collapsed.
Islamabad Marriot Hotel Attack bomb blast cctv Footage - YouTube

it was in may on Marriott Hotel in islamabad where a dumper with explosives tried to hit the building but was failed.

No infiltration team had carried out that attack!!! nor it took us some 72 hrs to clear anyone.

Nor was hotel collapsed.
Islamabad Marriot Hotel Attack bomb blast cctv Footage - YouTube

Either you are not aware of what exactly happened in taj or you are being ignorant..... The terrorist were occupied one of the biggest hotels in the city & priority was given to avoid human causality/hostage situation.... Because we indians value human life..... If taking 72 hours make you happy.... You can be happy..... Yes it was an intelligence failure..... They should have tracked the boat right from karachi.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom