What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hire cricket players all arround the world for IPL to entertain our masses & get loads of money through cricket bussiness. Does it means we dont have good cricket players at home??

Its entertainment world Dear, Indian producers have tricks to gain publicity & audience. Audience love lachke-thumke of "Hatke" type girl.

I think its mostly to do with getting Bollywood greater penetration in Pakistan ....I smell a RAW plot here.:lol:

but you pucked on the rest of INDIA for thier physical appearance and that makes you a racist.
i am sure that you will not retain all your physical features that you are proud about now when you are in your old age.
so stop making fun of others over their physical appearance, and its just a temproary thing.

I am not a good looking person at all. All I did was give my opinion as to what I find attractive in terms of looks. I've already said Looks are not everything.

Imagine having a good looking wife, that is a complete ***** and living through hell. Looks are only a part of the equation.

Personally I'm attracted to a girl with a sweet voice. lol, sounds weird.

my friend my mom is south indian iyer brahmin so i know better than you how many hindus marriage their cousine this is vary low unlike muslims who mostly marriage(30-40) their sister and f%ck them .i am better to die with marriage with my sister(1st or 2nd cusine):sick:.
and truth is truth in subcontinent b^^^hod refer to muslims.who marry their sister (1st cusine)and s^x with them .:sick:

i thought you people only do that with cows.

and learn to spell, you spell like an inbred.

Humaima Malik to Cousin marriages, Incest, maa behen.. Sahi jaa rahe ho.. lagay raho.. :lol:

Shukra hai there are no burqas that I have to wear in the movie otherwise jaan nikal jaati!
Ooops! :woot: So does that mean women hate wearing burqas, but are forced to? Damn! This sucks.

She makes it sound like it's a violation of human rights!! :blink:

Ooops! :woot: So does that mean women hate wearing burqas, but are forced to? Damn! This sucks.

She makes it sound like it's a violation of human rights!! :blink:

I don't think lotsa women/girls in Pakistani cities wear Burqas.. Mostly this violation of human rights would be limited to married aunties only..

Indians drool over Pakistan foreign minister who looks like an aunty. LOL.

Poor souls.
The Prime Minister drools over her as well :undecided: :rofl:

and what are indians coming to a Pakistani form to ridicule for? you peope skin color look like my feces, you have a bland featureless face, 3/4 of your country is homeless, you people smell like stale curry. you people are short, and have a stupid accent. you come on a Pakistani forum like insecure hindu rats and try to reassure you pathetic turd skin selfs that you have something to live for and that your rabid rodent that scurrys through the alley which is one of your gods is giving some help to you.

and that stupid red dot on your forhead to thart evil, you bunch of idiotic fool.

oh and the stupidest thing of all hindu means theif,,, stupid pricks.
ok man calm down thats a bit mean & disgusting

Are you sure:

Miss-Pakistan-2011-2012-Sanober-Hussain-21.jpg
lol who organized these unofficial pageants? and don't tell me thats the best they could find?

i bet they're indian :rofl:

These were not the best. The best ones walked the ramp in a burqa.
lol who organized these unofficial pageants? and don't tell me thats the best they could find?

Indians never try to hide their identity anywhere.. so stop looking at Pakistanis as suspects.. Its not a crime to participate in beauty pageant or to wear a bikini..

What debunked nobody is saying all Pakistanis pose as Indians but a lot did after 9/11 and there are enough news articles on the topic so I will let you do google/youtube search yourself..

Read the article, looks like Pakistanis abroad try hard to hide their identiy some how
Being a Pakistani abroad | DAWN.COM

This could be because they don't want to endanger their lives may be..
i want quantifiable evidence with statistics of every Pakistani living abroad and how they associate themselves

I want something published in academia

Not newspaper articles or anecdotal evidence (with no proof of claim whatsoever)

that's like me saying all Indians are cow piss drinkers. There are a bunch of youtube videos and news articles on it, does it mean all indians perform that deed? No. Does it state any quantifiable evidence, nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom