What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her so much........this indian op highlighted his/her fav lines as usual...:D

but she said tht she will never give up acting in Pakistani films modeling & dramas.......

BTW i saw her several interviews in past where she said tht she received so many offers frm bollywood bt she dont want to work in cheap bollywood kinda masala movie thts why refused so many offers, soo atlast she get a good films after Bol.....best of luck to her..:)
i like her too, but she looks horrible in those indian fashion week pictures :fie:

I have been ardent fan of Pakistani beauties. Welcome new girl. Hope you wont end up as next veena Malik :toast_sign:

Pakistani girls are always better looking than their Indian counterpart.

Kid---beauty is only skin deep---but to make such a silly and stupid blanket statement---how can you do that----you have a name that of a 'hafizz'----and you speak 'dirt'.

I don't know what world you have been living in----indian women are as stunningly beautiful as beautiful women of any other nation.

It is a tragedy---my children are so ignorant---.

Kid---beauty is only skin deep---but to make such a silly and stupid blanket statement---how can you do that----you have a name that of a 'hafizz'----and you speak 'dirt'.

I don't know what world you have been living in----indian women are as stunningly beautiful as beautiful women of any other nation.

It is a tragedy---my children are so ignorant---.

Whay are waking a man from his delusions?

i like her too, but she looks horrible in those indian fashion week pictures :fie:

hmm just see her pics in Pakistan Fashion Designer courture, Karachi Fashion week, Islamabad Fahion week, Bridal fahion weel etc...

The Indian Singer said to a Pakistani interviewer for a Pakistani web site that she wishes to sing in Pakistan...try to understand the PR logic here bhai. Its the same as Pakistani singer telling an Indian interviewer for an Indian website that he /she had good experiences in India.

As for Nassuerdden Shah, back up your claim.

Tell that to Mr. Afridi:

press-ads.jpg
[/B]

lol They are stupid they should hire Shoaib Akhter instead of Afridi.

https://www.google.com.pk/

Use google and look for Afridi tribe picz.

nlemc1.jpg

21jdp47.jpg

Afridi tribe kids Do they need Fair and lovely ?

She sounds like a smart and intelligent woman, welcome to India..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom