What's new

Pakistan would not use nuclear weapons first, amid tensions with India: PM Khan

No one is worshipping anyone. I don't care IK lives or what. I care what happens to my country and who is good for my country.

And if you think being not so eager to land the country into a war, that too when the enemy made all the preparations to lure you into one is a weakness. Then you my friend lack what it takes to know strategy and wants the country to commit suicide and you are welcome to go and do that by yourself but please don't tell us what and how is better for the country. There are capable people sitting on top who know when its time to fight war and they will. Keyboard warriors like you need to lay off a bit and stop thinking from your bottoms.
The only one who thinks from bottoms is you. the "capable" people at the top have led us to humiliating defeat too.

It seems the tail is firmly tucked between the legs.

Anyways such statements matter less, India will discount everything before showing its full cards.
you do NOT wanna see our cards... ;)

you do NOT wanna see our cards... ;)

You can differentiate the responsibility & seriousness of Indian Nuclear Program that every tom is out there to issue threats and even speaks of change of policy in press meetings. On other hand, what DG ISPR described that N Weapon use policy is far bigger & strategical subject that can't be discussed like this nor we will disclose; is the reason of Indian desperation and their insecurity of having any influence by the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom