What's new

Pakistan Womens Police Patrol on Bikes

Dude, nice titled thread. It can be trolled masterfully! :D

Just hide it from The Mr Zavaran, he will probably dub this American **** gay lesbian propaganda.
Oh gosh.. Those women are soooo ugly, and even worse when they open their mouth :sick:

No, let MR. Zarvan come and babble, let him enjoy the democracy. Besides, I have more fun bashing him than anything else on this forum. Let me see where he is, and troll him! :D

Oh gosh.. Those women are soooo ugly, and even worse when they open their mouth :sick:

No, let MR. Zarvan come and babble, let him enjoy the democracy. Besides, I have more fun bashing him than anything else on this forum. Let me see where he is, and troll him! :D

He makes my post count rise unnecessarily. Well they are kind of loopy from the outside but straight up steel on the inside.

Pakistan is proud of you son, the underline sentence fits you better

I had a bad experience with a lady police officer riding this bike at around 100 Km/h near liberty market, Lahore :P

She's got the Look !!!!!! :eek:

How dare they use a classic track like that in this..

Why hesitant to appreciate the efforts behind empowerment of women?

I understand, some of us don't like Musharraf due to his Kargil operation but being dishonest to your self is also no good.

I think there was a thread something like "why women don't ride bikes in pakistan" and pakistani members were saying its because the thinking that it can have some effect in hymen and virginity issues.

Now, its good to to see this video.

When we ride bikes mullahs tend to pass negative remark.

Ladies you have the authority/power in your hands.use it harshly on mullahs and any other man who pass remark at you.Use is so harshly and so openly in public it will shut future mullahs from teasing women.

Back
Top Bottom