What's new

Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot tomorrow as a peace gesture. Prime Minister Imran Khan

prey tell us what use?

If you dont understand then you dont deserve to know

But safe to say

Yesterday world news was filled with indian planes being downed and bloodied pilots

Today and tomorrow it will be the magnanimity of Pakistan
The suave of Imran Khan
And your monkey being paraded and passed back with MAXIMUM coverage

And the world pushing for peace

I have heard it bro. In my humble opinion it should be delayed until general election in India and secondly put Sindu in the transfer of POW that will further boil BJP with Congress taking credit at least we can deny BJP the credit.

The opposite is true actually...if you want to hurt modi you de escalate...if you want to help him score escalate.

The usual stuff from our ruling elite ---

exactly something i have been saying for long on this very forum...neither the aam aadmi of pakistan nor india has any say in any of this...if they want conflict it happens ...if they want to have a cup of tea...it happens...both side aam aadmi's are mere spectators.

I am amazed at the childishness of my countrymen here. Go read the convention to whom you are a signatory before jumping like clowns. 7days is the max you can keep him under that. After that one has to declare war which we are not into.
So kal be return kerna tha or aj be, difference is today you can say you did it in good spirit, after 7 days you could not and it makes no difference because India has been given a response they will remember.
And those giving gallian to IK, we have all seen what NS and Zardari use to do in their time. Zardari even went this far as to say "Woh ghalti main ahh ga hon ga" after 26/11. NS is the guy who is being quoted by India in ICJ for his statements against Pakistan.
Have some respect for a leader who stood his ground and did exactly what he said he would do if India made an aggression.

This will most probably not change india's stand.
Fight was against terror hosting, so its going to continue...
Given that we now have shell of AIM120 AMRAM BVR fired by pakistan and it are fired from F16
Pakistan will have to answer a lot to world and US too.

What is Pakistan going to answer?

And What India must answer includes;
  • Where are 350 dead bodies, and training camps it claimed it destroyed?
  • Why did it landed bombs in the jungle?
  • What is reality of Pulwama, and why did India lied to the world?
  • Who's actually involved in Pulwama as Indian claims are a known fabrication now.
  • Why did India violate Pakistan airspace when Pakistan was itself willing to cooperate for the prosecution of criminals/terrorists if there was evidence?

Lol you are right. But i think those idiot will not understand that if this was true then we wouldn't had released him :undecided:
Sir it means F-16 shooting is false ……….. We are no idiot …………… This very action show that we are peace loving country and There was no F-16 shoot down by any IAF yesterday...……

Imran Khan should postponed release of Abhinandan few days to realize these idiots that we are releasing him for a peace gesture, not due to any pressure.

Now I see all bashing imran khan are those who support Nawaz Sharif. So still they are point scoring. Nawaz gave kargil and Imran khan made us proud.

How many our Pilots Indian has martyed? none
How many indian Pilots we have killed? 2
How many jets Pakistan lost? None
How many Jets India lost? 3

How many civilian martyed by those pilots who we capture? None

and Civilian beat hell out of those indian pilots by blood.

We made history and it will be remember with VIDEO PROOFS.

Who won?

Last edited:
Imran Khan ko ja kr koi ye samja sakhta hah kay jab ghaday kudh declare kartay haina kay ye Act of War hey tu phir Geneva Convention apply nahi huta... violation of “disputed territory according to UN” pe jisko aap asan alfaz may LOC kahtay hain uskay against phir “Retaliation action nahi huta” jo aap nay koom ko bata kar kiya hay...abhe hamara pilot udhar huta dekhtay kesay woh nachatay hain aapko... Kulbushan ko b aap nay Act of War against the state may daal rakha hay ghaday usko b choor day...

Imran Khan ko ja kr koi ye samja sakhta hah kay jab ghaday kudh declare kartay haina kay ye Act of War hey tu phir Geneva Convention apply nahi huta... violation of “disputed territory according to UN” pe jisko aap asan alfaz may LOc kahtay hain uskay against phir “Retaliation action nahi huta” jo aap nay koom ko bata kar kiya hay...abhe hamara pilot udhar huta dekhtay kesay woh nachatay hain aapko... Kulbushan ko b aap nay Act of War against the state may daal rakha hay ghaday usko b choor day...

I dont agree with his decision, Pakistan is still in a state of war, its way too early to release this pilot, he came on a mission to attack and cause damage, moti is a madman and thier gutter fcuked up media will claim this as victory, until the situation de-escalates then IK can think about handing the pilot over.

Go read the US resolutions and who implemented them
I am amazed at the childishness of my countrymen here. Go read the convention to whom you are a signatory before jumping like clowns. 7days is the max you can keep him under that. After that one has to declare war which we are not into.
So kal be return kerna tha or aj be, difference is today you can say you did it in good spirit, after 7 days you could not and it makes no difference because India has been given a response they will remember.
And those giving gallian to IK, we have all seen what NS and Zardari use to do in their time. Zardari even went this far as to say "Woh ghalti main ahh ga hon ga" after 26/11. NS is the guy who is being quoted by India in ICJ for his statements against Pakistan.
Have some respect for a leader who stood his ground and did exactly what he said he would do if India made an aggression.

You invaded first.

They don’t care the media is feeding Indians propaganda North Korea style round the clock. It doesn’t matter that India is the aggressor here, it isn’t Indian border cities who are under threat - they are moving this way deliberately. Pak doesn’t have to answer to anyone, it is the stupid Indian Hindu hardliners who are itching for war.

To all Indian member ………….. Don't be so dam upset...…….. If you don't want Mr-Abhi(gentleman soldier) then Just don't open doors at Vahga Border Lahore...…….. We cant air drop him in India …….. Don't open the doors of your high-commission office in Pakistan ……..
Stop crying now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Pakistan took air out of your balloon …….. lol

Now I see all bashing imran khan are those who support Nawaz Sharif. So still they are point scoring. Nawaz gave kargil and Imran khan made us proud.
some people will never get out of mera leader tera leader mentality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom