What's new

Pakistan will provide aid to poor countries: PM Imran

Sunoo Chandaa.....Chanday say hospital chaltay hen...Not a country with 230 million residents...No one has doubts about his charisma but proof of pudding is in the eating of it. 8 years in KPK government and 3 years in center, things have gone bad to worse. Now start maligning the previous governments since 1947.
Pandemic key doran record exports aur things have gone from bad to worse?
Only a fool would say KP went from bad to worst if they remember situation of KP before 2013 and have working eye sight and basic comprehension skill to see it's situation now.

Miss leading title.

"Want to build a Pakistan which "will" give aid to poor countries" ..

Already special package for Sindh. NFC award of Sindh alag se. Ab Kia pora he Sindh pe laga day ??? Sindh aik daldal Hy wahan paisa ghum ho jata hy

Just yesterday minister tweeted " ogra asked PM to increase petrol prices by 11, but in public interest he only increased rs. 5".

And in no time we say articles coming titled "PM increased oil prices in public interest".

Chutye Hy yar idhr sab Kay sab... Unpar awaam b or ye pary liky bikay sahaafi b. Shoot, dhoka dhari, faraib to hamy buri cheez lagti he ni ab.
Pakistani media wants the good ole days of political patronage back that is why they twist statements and when they get punished for their bad takes they start working against the state itself

Sunoo Chandaa.....Chanday say hospital chaltay hen...Not a country with 230 million residents...No one has doubts about his charisma but proof of pudding is in the eating of it. 8 years in KPK government and 3 years in center, things have gone bad to worse. Now start maligning the previous governments since 1947.

Go raise hundreds of millions of dollars for a hospital and then come and talk to me about chanda. He has built a world class facility that is providing nationwide quality evidence based oncologic care along with primary care and other surgical specialtives. Nationwide pathology network.

last time i checked the world isn’t that great right now. Not IK’s fault. So far haven’t seen anything like Bangladesh/India covid crises. Nawaz Sharif went into hiding when Modi claimed a surgical strike in 2016. And speakign of him, last time i checked Nawaz Sharif still hiding in London, Zardari admitted to hospital. Bilawal speaking broken urdu in parliament. Diesel eating samosa outside parliament.

So whatever job hes doing its better than the other options. And his past performance is a good indication that he will do better overall than anything we have seen to date from the others.

Go raise hundreds of millions of dollars for a hospital and then come and talk to me about chanda. He has built a world class facility that is providing nationwide quality evidence based oncologic care along with primary care and other surgical specialtives. Nationwide pathology network.

last time i checked the world isn’t that great right now. Not IK’s fault. So far haven’t seen anything like Bangladesh/India covid crises. Nawaz Sharif went into hiding when Modi claimed a surgical strike in 2016. And speakign of him, last time i checked Nawaz Sharif still hiding in London, Zardari admitted to hospital. Bilawal speaking broken urdu in parliament. Diesel eating samosa outside parliament.

So whatever job hes doing its better than the other options. And his past performance is a good indication that he will do better overall than anything we have seen to date from the others.

Yeah he has done best by changing 4 finance Ministers in his 3 years, because his first Finance Minister had no clue whether we should go to IMF or not. Taking every U-turns from his policy statements for election gimmicks. Well i have news for you. Pakistan was already overstretched due to the import bill of furnace and edible oil. Now salute to his charisma, we have doubled the import bill due to cotton, sugar and wheat adding 3 billion dollars. Just recall the statements of his "Impression Management" team who were chest thumping for record bumper crop of wheat this very current year. Wonder how the heck he lost last 10 by elections in 2021 including in constituency of Pervez Khattak if he has done so well??

When the Prime Minister of this country appears on TV and repeatedly express his frustration over Mafias everywhere, while we common Pakistanis are witnessing unbelievable inflation rate even for perishable items, than we can pretty much understand where thing are heading towards right now.

Pakistan's stake holders will need to take one of the toughest decisions ever in the history of it's existence since Independence in near future. Fluid situation in Afghanistan and Mod's aggressive designs demands a stable, strong government in Islamabad which i am sorry to say can't exist under same circumstances.

Never said that...he said country will provide medical aid to poor people. Talking about the health insurance cover.

Seems like its an all indian troll lol party on here lmao.

This rumor is highly exaggerate ...KHan sahb at its best ...

Yeah he has done best by changing 4 finance Ministers in his 3 years, because his first Finance Minister had no clue whether we should go to IMF or not. Taking every U-turns from his policy statements for election gimmicks. Well i have news for you. Pakistan was already overstretched due to the import bill of furnace and edible oil. Now salute to his charisma, we have doubled the import bill due to cotton, sugar and wheat adding 3 billion dollars. Just recall the statements of his "Impression Management" team who were chest thumping for record bumper crop of wheat this very current year. Wonder how the heck he lost last 10 by elections in 2021 including in constituency of Pervez Khattak if he has done so well??

When the Prime Minister of this country appears on TV and repeatedly express his frustration over Mafias everywhere, while we common Pakistanis are witnessing unbelievable inflation rate even for perishable items, than we can pretty much understand where thing are heading towards right now.

Pakistan's stake holders will need to take one of the toughest decisions ever in the history of it's existence since Independence in near future. Fluid situation in Afghanistan and Mod's aggressive designs demands a stable, strong government in Islamabad which i am sorry to say can't exist under same circumstances.

One could respond point by point but heres the bottom line…Nawaz Sharif has to come out of hiding to compete. Zardari has to get his butt out of hospital bed to compete. Maryam will have to do more than photoshop pics. Bilawal will need more than screams of broken urdu. Let me know when that has been accomplished.

One could respond point by point but heres the bottom line…Nawaz Sharif has to come out of hiding to compete. Zardari has to get his butt out of hospital bed to compete. Maryam will have to do more than photoshop pics. Bilawal will need more than screams of broken urdu. Let me know when that has been accomplished.

Your comprehension level is self-explanatory from these words. Do not quote my post if you haven't got anything to say.

Back
Top Bottom