What's new

"PAKISTAN WILL PAY FOR THIS MISADVENTURE": DEFENCE MINISTER NIRMALA SITHARAMAN ON JAMMU ATTACK

What do you prefer ? Through afghanistan or india ?

How naive of you if you think its coming now and through regular borders via army ?

Its coming, but you dunno its coming from whom, from which border (afghan or india), and what time. So keep guessing.

This how how PA treat Indian Army. Utter disdain. Whatever India will throw at Pakistan, we will return the favour along with profanities.

@Windjammer this is epic! I laughed my head off.

Ok we will pay... would u take ****??

First collect payment and the. Talk. This is not like account receivables

Why didn't pakistani media cover this...
There is blanket silence of I have only watching programs after 8.

There will be a response, however after that there will be another Pakistani response to that. This is why talks are the only way out. The IoK CM is right on point.

"The Ministry of Defence will stand by the Army. We have to work together with the Jammu and Kashmir government," Nirmala Sitharaman said.

JAMMU: With two terror strikes on security forces in Jammu and Kashmir in two days, Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman today said Pakistan will "pay".

"I wouldn't certainly state a timeline (for action against Pakistan). But will say this, Pakistan will pay for this misadventure. I repeat, Pakistan will pay for it," Ms Sitharaman said, triggering speculation about another possible strike against terror camps across the Line of Control, as happened after the 2016 terror attack on the army camp at Uri.

"The Ministry of Defence will stand by the Army. We have to work together with the Jammu and Kashmir government," the minister said.

On Saturday, one of the deadliest terror attacks took place in Sunjuwan army camp in Jammu and Kashmir, in which five army personnel and a civilian died. Ten people including six women and children, were injured. The police said terrorists of Jaish-e Mohammad were involved, who were killed after a nearly 36-hour operation.

COMMENTS
Another suicide attack on a CRPF camp in the heart of Srinagar was repulsed this morning.

In a scathing attack on Pakistan, the minister said the neighbouring state has not taken any action "despite dossier after dossier given to them... In fact those responsible for Mumbai terror attack are freely roaming in Pakistan".

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pak...er-nirmala-sitharaman-on-jammu-attack-1811843

Ready to fight any day, any time, young and old for Pakistan.....We are waiting
upload_2018-2-12_21-49-20.jpeg
images
images
upload_2018-2-12_21-51-43.jpeg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom