What's new

"PAKISTAN WILL PAY FOR THIS MISADVENTURE": DEFENCE MINISTER NIRMALA SITHARAMAN ON JAMMU ATTACK

if they cross,they might be trapped.i think pak army is using helicopters on border.it's not easy india.even if india try,more of their soldiers will die.as i said earlier,pakistan is ready.if india do something,pakistan must use cruise missiles,doesn't matter the level of escalation.let them see what we are capable of.

That is obvious.
It would either be a covert operation by RAW via Afghanistan or a direct ation by Indian Army like surgical strikes.

How predictable... :lol:

As for Sir J Kal, you know you cant do it without handing your dirty stinky arse to PA. but you can arrange them as much as you want, ultra nationalist state sponsored propaganda only need one call from ministry of Defence, rest leave it to them, on their own they will decide the number length of strike, the weapon used. without shred of proof like last one..

actually they can arrange such strike every hour while crying about BATMANs.

on topic, we are not in paying mood. so no to beggars.. go cry in front of trump bhagwan:pleasantry:

Wht d u prefer? Chque or Cash?

What do you prefer ? Through afghanistan or india ?

if they cross,they might be trapped.i think pak army is using helicopters on border.it's not easy india.even if india try,more of their soldiers will die.as i said earlier,pakistan is ready.if india do something,pakistan must use cruise missiles,doesn't matter the level of escalation.let them see what we are capable of.

How naive of you if you think its coming now and through regular borders via army ?

Its coming, but you dunno its coming from whom, from which border (afghan or india), and what time. So keep guessing.

what do you prefer BAT team taking heads of your soldiers to play football with or your army men doing 360 cartwheels 100 feet in the air when the shells hits your border posts ?

Slap after slap on your face @neem456 :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

How naive of you if you think its coming now and through regular borders via army ?

Its coming, but you dunno its coming from whom, from which border (afghan or india), and what time. So keep guessing.

from afghanistan or from india! india don't have the capability to deter pak army for too long.any action will either be repelled or escalate.choice is yours.

watching india today gd bakshi.he is like crazy mad kid lol.gd bakshi wants immediate action hahaha

Pakistan is not scared of any indian threats .
Pakistan shall continue supporting Kashmiri freedom in all possible ways.

That is obvious.
It would either be a covert operation by RAW via Afghanistan or a direct ation by Indian Army like surgical strikes.

If you look hard enough tonight clear sky forecast with a telescope. You will not be disappointed my south Asian man.You will see a new shiny built Indian death star with its imperial fleet and a Klingon battleship de cloaking and positioning over the Pakistanis.

Wait did he say that in bold capital letters?

People were more worried about fire in the exchange building.

What burned? Who burnt? Like totally off topic teaser

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom