What's new

Pakistan will always be our brothers! Musharraf visit the Chinese Embassy! !

New Recruit

Reaction score
:china:
f3ad4343c3e94739747d9d461c150438.jpg

President Pervez Musharraf in person at the Chinese Embassy condolences.
4006ed7c019a97d3ef63e97248e43c35.jpg

Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Luo Zhao Hui on the visit of President Pervez Musharraf thanked the embassy said.
37f2b44afdf240ed891956b22e5dbb79.jpg

President Pervez Musharraf in the condolences book on the message, the right for the Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Luo Zhao Hui.
d51053671fcea7caa769e9c27282969f.jpg

President Pervez Musharraf in the condolences book of messages.
Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf on the 14th visit of China Embassy in Pakistan, the earthquake disaster to the Chinese brothers and expressed sincere solicitude.

People's Network, Musharraf said: "Pakistan two years ago suffered a major earthquake in South Asia the attacks, the people of Pakistan are still fresh in my memory, the people of Pakistan for the Chinese people suffered acutely aware of earthquake disasters, but also can not forget the Chinese people in the earthquake relief And post-disaster reconstruction and other aspects of Pakistan for its help. Pakistan has prepared a special plane, as soon as possible shipment of relief materials, the Chinese brothers and what they need, we will provide what. "

Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Luo Zhao Hui said: "The President thanked the 100-person embassy condolences to his busy schedule, has been interest and concern to the Chinese people of Pakistan express my heartfelt thanks to brothers."

Musharraf also wrote books of condolences: "My heart and suffered a massive earthquake in the loss of life and property of Chinese people in the same, the people of Pakistan for the Chinese brothers feel sorrow and grief, we pray you as soon as possible to overcome the disaster." This Musharraf expressed himself and all the common aspiration of the people of Pakistan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[2楼] 作者:122.89.232.* 发表时间: 2008/05/14 22:33回复 修改 来源 删除
永远的好兄弟! Always a good brother!
[4楼] 作者:222.184.232.* 发表时间: 2008/05/14 22:39回复 修改 来源 删除
感动! Ten!
[5楼] 作者:124.236.13.* 发表时间: 2008/05/14 22:45回复 修改 来源 删除
巴基斯坦永远的好兄弟! Pakistan never a good brother!
[11楼] 作者:218.83.91.* 发表时间: 2008/05/14 22:56回复 修改 来源 删除
感谢,是兄弟就能真诚! Thanks to the brothers will be able to sincerely!
[13楼] 作者:125.85.98.* 发表时间: 2008/05/14 23:00回复 修改 来源 删除
向伟大的中巴友谊致敬
To the great friendship between China and Pakistan pay tribute
[18楼] 作者:zymtota 发表时间: 2008/05/14 23:11[加为好友][发送消息][个人空间]回复 修改 来源 删除
谢谢~巴基斯坦的朋友,谁要欺负你们,中国人民坚决不答应,中巴友谊万岁。
Thank you to Pakistan's friends, who will bully you, not acceptable to the Chinese people resolutely, Long live the friendship between China and Pakistan.
[35楼] 作者:121.28.74.* 发表时间: 2008/05/14 23:34回复 修改 来源 删除
现在在中国的巴基斯坦人不少,大家见了一定要善待他们,我们要懂的好赖人!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now in China many Pakistanis, we must treat them met, we need to understand the good or bad! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
55楼] 作者:59.63.97.* 发表时间: 2008/05/15 00:47回复 修改 来源 删除
这样的国家才是我们值得尊敬的,也是值得我们交往的,我们也一定会支持你们
This is our country deserve respect, and it is worthy of our exchanges, we will support you

Pakistan's brothers, you see it » This is our friendship between the two peoples.

The massive earth quake that struck pakistan was indeed something that is still fresh into the minds of pakistanies, the amount of loss both of precious lives and property that we suffered haunts us to this day and so we can fully understand what the chinese would have gone through and we sincerly hope and pray that this terrorible situation on the chinese may end soon. We will continue our support to the people of china.

what have we actually done for the chinese is what i am more concerned about

Thank you to Pakistan's friends, who will bully you, not acceptable to the Chinese people resolutely, Long live the friendship between China and Pakistan.

One of the first countries to send assistance to our brothers. Doctors, field hospitals and 21,000+ tents.

Long live Sino-Pak friendship! :pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

May Almighty gives the courage to Chines brothers and sisters to face this difficult situation. Our hearts bleed for the victims of the earthquake :cry:

Given them VIP access to Gawador, supported their claim a while back on their seceding province of Taiwan, partly financed the JF-17 project. Committed to allowing them a new silk road trade route through the Northern areas down to the Arabian Sea. I'm sure in the future China will benefit from friendship with Pakistan much more than the present. :china: :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom