Pakistan which way we are heading.
Realty on ground
. Corruption is prevailing.
. Money is every thing.
. Humanity is at decline.
. People are egoistic.
. Untrusted environment is increasing.

Which way we heading………………………………….?????

Well every country have problems like these...
Pakistan needs a man, who needs to take tough decisions, which might be unpopular with people..
But such measures are needed for good going of a country....

if supereme court can really bring the corrupt leaders to justice then Inshallah all the problems will be resolved but slowly

This will only make your country stronger..

...provided lessons are learnt and mistakes are not repeated.

I am sorry but in order to bring a change people need to change their mindset.Currently everything is blamed on the west or Indians which isnt the right way if you need to bring the change.People need to realise that accepting your mistakes and correcting them is the only way change can be brought unless you have a "Jadoo ki chhadi".

I am not a hater of Pakistan nation or people but this is what i feel from whatever i know of Pakistanis...I may be wrong but its my observation.

Either stick to military rule or go for full fledged democracy . Military and politics if combined will effect you a lot more than what you think . Else you will head towards disaster .

Realty on ground
. Money is every thing.
. People are egoistic.

It reminds me of song

"Jo tera haal hai, woh mera haal hai, is haal se haal milaooooo,Taal se Taal milaoo" From Movie- Taal :D

On serious note, we are the biggest enemy of ourselves. Both are nations are facing massive internal threats rather than external.

yes you are right bcoz our founders made these countries on two nation theory

When i saw earth Quake then war and those terrorist , Massive floods... I always thought ALLAH is upset from us..

But now i feel and this is my Faith that we are going on a rite track. And ALLAH gives us our punishment. Ab woh hum se razi hai..

Not in decades in few i mean in 1 or 2 years you will see a New Pakistan. In sha ALLAH.

And every now and then, Allah guides me and gives me a chance to mock your retarded comments :D

All praise be to Allah.
When i saw earth Quake then war and those terrorist , Massive floods... I always thought ALLAH is upset from us..

But now i feel and this is my Faith that we are going on a rite track. And ALLAH gives us our punishment. Ab woh hum se razi hai..

Not in decades in few i mean in 1 or 2 years you will see a New Pakistan. In sha ALLAH.

I want to give a Message to India & Pakistan "Oh Allha walo Oh Ram walo, apne mazhab ko siyasat say bacha loo. Madir-Mazid kabi Fursat may bana lena, jo nafart say ujdhe hai ashiyane woh bana loo"....

Realty on ground
. Money is every thing.
. People are egoistic.

It is gift of lawyers movement, which brought Zardari upon us.

Leading characters and supporters of lawyer movement shall be punished in public and shall be fined for all the consequent economic loss.

Back
Top Bottom