What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

JA Morkel to Abdul Razzaq, FOUR, Abdul. Razzaq. Sir, you have played a gem! Full ball outside off, when the leg side is heavily populated, and he crashes it through the field. Four runs! Game over. He emotes for the first time. Exults

Oh my god I am so excited ... This shows what we can do against all ODDS ... no matter what they tried but we will rise Inshallah ...

:pakistan: Pakistan Zindabad :bounce::victory::chilli::cheers:

*Abdul Razzaq(rhb) 109 72 7 10 151.38 31 (16b)

I think I read that was the highest score Pakistan ever Successfully chased against South Africa ... :mps: :pakistan: :bounce:

holy moly. Razzaq did it all on his own. 10 sixes - mindblowing. thoroughly enjoyed the game - some real lusty hitting.

Razzaq is a crazy crazy cricketer.

great batting by razzaq.... he should be send before afridi beacuse he has more patience and understanding of game. he can mould himself very well.

I think Razzaq is much better batsman than Afridi. But razzaq has two gears i.e. defence or offence nothing in between and Afridi has only one gear. If we go to record Razzaq has single handedly won more matches. Great thing about him is that he is a finisher.

Abdul Razzaq: "Sabse achchi baat hai ki pakistan ko victory mili. Isse humara morale boost hoga. Bade time ke baad jeete hain. Cricket mein pressure toh hota hi hai, par maine apni khel kheli jaake. Ye paari to hamesha yaad rahegi. Which translates to: "The best part of the innings is that we won. It will boost our morale because we haven't been winning of late. Pressure is always there in cricket, but I just went there and played my own game. I will never forget this innings."

Congrats Pakistan...:cheers: hopefully this win will silence some critics and boost a lot of morales...
Best of luck for rest of the games.

Rampant Razzaq Stuns South Africa

Well Played Pakistan , This Man can do any thing .. What a Player.

Pakistan Zindabad

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Great battign by Razzaq. He proved that he is a true finisher. A true classical batting By Abdul Razzaq. A one man army for sure. :)
:victory::victory:

WOW! one of the best performances ever. I had no hope what so over of Pakistan winning this match until like the last 3 overs.

Back
Top Bottom